Chapter 4

Recap

[...]

Aizawa just stood there unable to move, he was to shocked to see one of his strongest problem children so broken.

[...]

Shota tried to hug him but the broken blonde would just send hits and explosion his way

[...]

He embraced Katsuki, who hit his back to get free and continue hurting himself.

[...]

Soon after Katsuki fell unconscious from the massive breakdown.

[...]

*knock knock*

[...]

"What happened to the poor boy? Please lay him down on the bed there."

[...]

"Thank you and keep an eye on him."

[...]

"Oh dear its all blue, did Bakugou do this to you?"

[...]

See I told you, you are a monster. That's why you hurt everyone around you Katsuki~

~~~~~~~

"Heyy guys did you saw that something was wrong with Bakubro too?"

"You too bro? I thought I was the only one. That was the reason why I asked if everything was alright."

"Yeah but did you notice he looked like he wasn't talking to us the second time."

"Sero has a point, but still it wasn't nice to say this to you Denki."

"I know Mina but he is still our friend and he looks like he wants to apologize, if it weren't for his pride."

"Yes Jirou, but Denki is our friend too and Bakugou hurt him really bad with his words."

Kirishima was the whole time silent, his thoughts were by his best friend, he was so silent. Bakugou didn't spoke to anyone during the whole time. He didn't yell at Midoriya or Todoroki like always. He didn't reacted when the Bakusquad tried to approach him. He didn't participated in class. He was just silent. He didn't move a muscle or showed any reaction when the lunchbell rang signaling the break before the special classes started. The hero courses had hero-training, the support classes would be working on their support gadgets, the nurse courses would learn more about first help and all that stuff and the general classes, they would have two hours more of normal classes. They had the most boring day but also the shortest day of all courses. Kirishima hoped he could asked his bro in hero-training or later in the break after Bakugou arrived from his talk. He really worries about Bakugou, he looked so..., so...., so hard thinking and spaced out.

"Mina, it's okay, I don't hold a grudge against him. Just think about all the times he helped us with our problems."

"He would yell at us, he even hit Kirishima while "helping" him study!"

'What was Mina saying? Denki clearly said it was ok and yeah Bakugou isn't the nicest when it comes to helping, nonetheless he helped, he cooked, he cheered us up when we were down and he always helped us when we were in trouble. Why didn't Mina saw this!?'

Kirishima's thoughts were chaotic and overwhelming. He couldn't think straight and Mina just pushed his last buttons. The result, he snapped.

"Mina stop it! You know how Bakugou is and that he doesn't know how to actually show affection. I know for a fact that he would give his life to protect us every time. I am his best friend and if you can't see through his rude facade then go!"