Chapter 27

Recap

[...]

Hitoshi looked up. "He overworked himself while training until he blacked out."

[...]

"But I thought he made friends there. Aren't they gonna ask his side of the story?"

[...]

"What are you doing here Eyebags?"

[...]

"Oh, he found you and called me."

[...]

"Shinso help him up we are going to bring him to the dorms together."

[...]

However, the idea that Hitoshi would laugh because of Bakugou never once crossed his mind.

"Stop screaming. Or you will be coughing the whole time. I don't want a coughing pomeranian on my back."

[...]

He really wanted to piss Bakugou off more and since the boy on his back couldn't scream his ears didn't bleed so it was a win win situation.

[...]

"Can you walk again?"

[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou was a little unsteady but overall was able to walk again. That the purple haired boy was carrying him here most of the way let him rest a bit after training so hard. He wouldn't ever dare to admit it but talking to someone his age like this again was nice. He missed the old days. The three boys go to together some meters. Now they are standing the nearest they can without being seen. Hitoshi sais his goodbyes while Bakugou just makes a tch-sound; Aizawa thanks his son one more time for finding Bakugou. The teacher and his slightly weaken student approach the door and go in. It takes Bakugou all he got  to not look weak infront of the few persons that are still in the common room. Most of them went to bed after the movie finished, wich lead to Kaminari, Sero, Mina, Kirishima, who were all playing a game together, and Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu and Jirou, who were chatting with each other, to be the last classmates awake. As the door opens and Bakugou and Aizawa enter the room they all look at them. 

"Aizawa-sensei were have you been  and why is....?" 

Kirishima mumbled the last two words more to himself than to his teacher. He did was worried, but he couldn't forget what his friend, or whatever they were, did to Midoryia. He and the squad decided to take a break from Bakugou, ignore him until they all made their mind about the situation. The fact that Bakugou was so favoured by every teacher that he could leave the room without being questioned added to the whole dilemma. 

"Not now Kirishima"

The teacher wanted to go with Bakugou. He knew that with Bakugou being here the tension in the room was not the best, particularly, since it was mostly the old friendgroup of Katsuki. They didn't made it to the stairs as someone called out to him again.

"Aizawa-sensei!"

Aizawa waited a bit to let the person speak. Kaminari didn't spoke. He was unsure if he should ask or not.

"What?" Aizawa turned around to look at his other student who wanted to know something from him.

"Ahm...I- I wanted to know...if-"

"Spit it out already Pikachu. You sound pathetic when you stutter like this. So get your shit together and say it already."

"Ah sorry. You are right. So my question is where were you at this hour and are you ok Bakubro?"