Chapter 17

Recap

[...]

He is responsible for Kacchan's injuries.

[...]

The Bakusquad plus Yaoyorozu couldn't stand the presence of the former number one hero and went to the changing rooms as fast as they could.

[...]

They came to a stop, their clothes wet and their mood depressing.

[...]

The group couldn't answer the many question that swarmed in their heads.

[...]

no one was bothered by the long walk through the heavy rain 

[...]

Despite this fancy stuff and all the heartely welcoming the Bakusquad showed no emotion or anything else that would tell they aren't just some dead people while breathing.

[...]

"Oh my, are you talking about the little mister Bakugou?"

[...]

 This night they all cried themselves to sleep, hoping to see Bakugou the next day in class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Momo, Jiro, Mina, Kirishima, Denki and Sero came late to class. Their appearance was messy, Yaomomo's hair was not in her usual high ponytail instead it was open and uncombed, Kirishimas hair was down aswell, just like Yaomomo were his and the hair from the other members messy. The group hasn't given one fuck about their uniform, wich lead to them not wearing their red neckties or tucking the shirt in properly. All of them had red eyes and didn't say a thing, they sat down. Their eyes glued to the still empty seat of the only person missing.

"Ok, since everyone is here now I have an announcement to make"

The eyes of the six people didn't move until they hear the next three words of Aizawa. They look up eyes wide open fear and hope reflecting in them.

"It's about Bakugou, he is still alive and not in a life threatened situation anymore,"

Bakugou's squad with the rest of the class sigh in relief. Midoriya even starts to cry because he is happy that he didn't killed his childhood friend.

"However, he won't be coming to school the next few days. When he returns he won't be allowed to do any form of exercing. If you see him exercicing you are allowed to hold him back and inform me about it. I don't care what any other teacher sais, be it All Might himself Bakugou is not allowed to exercice the next eight weeks no matter what. Did I made it clear?"

"Yes sensei" the class sais in unison.

"Good now Midoriya, Tokoyami and Yaoyorozu please come outside"

The three people mentioned slighly panic, but follow their teacher either way. Their classmates look at them as they walk through the class.

"What do you need from us Aizawa-sensei?"

"All Might gave me the results from yesterday-training, it sais that Bakuogou attacked Dark Shadow is this true Tokoyami?"

"Not at all. Dark Shadow got out of control and attacked Bakugou as he passed the area we were fighting. He send some explosion to Dark Shadow, to defend himself. He looked pretty beaten up back then."

"Did Bakugou cause any damage to Dark Shadow?"

"No he didn't. He more likely helped me to get Dark Shadow back under control. We continued fighting like normaly."

"Ok thank you. Midoriya did you had a collision with Bakugou?"

"Yes, I had."

"What happened by your encounter with him?"

"W- Well, I was jumping backwards to dodge Sero's tape a- and I was about to hit the wall...I wanted to push myself away from the wall, but before I got the chance Kacchan blasted himself up and...and I smashed him in the wall.... IswearIdidn'tsawhimandthen the next thing I knew his head and torso between my my feets and the wall." Midoriya started sobbing.

"So you didn't make sure that your move is safe without hurting other teammembers? Or did you see Bakugou and Asui fighting by this wall?"

"No I didn't. I didn't thought someone would be in such height and I didn't looked down if there are people."

"Did it came to your mind that parts of the building could fall down and hit persons that are standing on the ground?"

"No..."

"You see it was unprofessional thinking. I understand that it was an accident and that you still have many things to learn till you become a real pro hero. However, it doesn't change the fact that you hurt someone from another team, that means your team is disqualified. Team Sero, Todoroki and Iida win the match."

"But why are you telling us this? All Might surely has disqualified us already. I mean he even disqualified Bakugou."

"Ah Yaoyorozu you are right, though All Might made two mistakes first he wasn't allowed to disqualify Bakugou since he did not hurt another teammember. The rules sais the team is out when damaging another team. Therefore, Bakugou's team won the fastest. The second mistake from All Might was to ignore the fact that Midoriya hurt Bakugou and disqualified his team. He declared you the winner team."

"Then how do you know that Midoriya was the one that injured Bakugou?"

"He told me what happend yesterday"

Aizawa went back in the classroom and pinned the results on the board, so everyone can look how they made themselve during yesterday training, while Aizawa sleeps in his yellow sleepingbag. The dekusquad goes to Izuku to know what Aizawa wanted from him. Momo goes therewhile to the Bakusquad to inform them about the latest news. The hate towards All Might grew, it was  to obvious by now that their teacher played favourites. It was annoying it didn't even seem as if he tried to hide it. All Might gave Midoriya always good marks and all the attention, the rest was mostly treated neutral except some people like Todoroki, Iida or Yaoyorozu. And Bakugou well Bakugou was treated special too, he was never good enough in All Might eyes. When he got first place their teacher would still find mistakes and scold the blonde. Katsuki would usualy roll his eyes at All Might and act like he doesn't care. However what no one seemed to notice it breaks the ash blonde every time to hear what a failure he is from his once favourite hero, his idol, he wanted to be like him. Tokoyami goes to the front where his friends look at the results. One by one goes to the front, some leave with a proud face, while others look down. Lastly the tired squad goes. They all seem unfased despite the fact that they did pretty well, thought the girls didn't win their matches. The rest day was like every other day when you ignore the fact that one classmate is missing.