Chapter 16

Recap (14)

Recap (15)

[...]

"Okey! Momo please tell me what's going on. Why do you all hate All Might so much and what is with Bakubro?" 

[...]

Light on his right side appears, it was icey blue but he could feel the heat that radiates off of this light source.

[...]

Sekoto Peaks.

[...]

Sero was on the bringe of tears. He just wanted to know what happened that everyone is acting so weird. It was overwhelming.

[...]

Katsuki doesn't know till this day, why he was so mesmerized by it.

[...]

Mina being the first one to snap yelled at Kirishima while pulling him by his collor.

"He passed out.... due to the lack of oxygen" 

[...]

As he reaches the flames he sees the same thirteen year old boy he used to train with.

[...]

"Why weren't you coming today? I was looking forward to show my trick to father and you."

[...]

Momo tried to make them all feel better, by saying that he is going to be ok, still she herself wasn't convinced by it.

[...]

"Ah, well then you should go or else you will die too"

[...]

Back then it was always Katsuki who helped her pushing further.

[...]

Maybe when he came that day Touya would still be alive, but what is in the past can not be changed now.

[...]

And the half of the class who didn't got informed by the seriousnes sunk in the sea that was created by the tears of the Bakusquad and the team that fought against the ash blonde.

[...]

"Ah yes, so I was told to tell you that the surgery went good all together, there were this one time we thought we would loose you, but everything went well so don't worry"

[...]

Uraraka and Iida just watched this strange interaction of their classmate and teacher. It seemed like they already had an argument like this. They were too familiar with the others thoughts, it was scary and very confusing.

[...]

He just heard that his childhood friend is in the hospital, first the kidnapping now this? Why was it always Kacchan.

[...]

"Why does everyone thinks Aizawa-sensei is Bakugou's dad?"