Chapter 61

Recap:

[...]"Your old hag went overboard on you. If I weren't there you would have probably died. Right now just concentrate on getting better."

[...]Dabi grabbed the nearest thing - a pillow - and threw it at Bakugou.

[...]Despite the fact that neither of the boys were the type to hug, did Touya step forward to embrace Katsuki. He reluctantly returned the hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class was by now overswamp with an uneasyness. They stopped concentrating, asked Aizawa whenever they saw him if he has any news regarding Bakugou. More and more movie evenings with everyone gathered were held. Even Todoroki felt uneasy. 

Sure he hated Bakugou with a burning passion and wanted him to rot in hell, but this wasn't it. Bakugou wasn't supposed to get kidnapped and having to fight for his live. Besides as cruel as it sounds Todoroki need answers. So don't he dare die.

Aizawa watched from a far. The class grew closer again over the last few weeks. They comforted eachother. Made eachother hope that Bakugou was still out there alive and well. Though he noticed that hope can only last so long. The more the time ticked the more they were loosing hope. The worst, Aizawa understood it. He too was loosing hope of finding Bakugou alive. 

Thre wasn't much to begin with. He was told that they found a lot of blood on the scene. And speculating that he is in serious need of blood transfusion. Though they couldn't tell for sure. Besides the fresh blood they found old marks of blood. Blood that was washed away.

Aizawa tried his best to ignore the circumstances in times like this when he saw the whole class in the common room watching a movie together. It was one from the ghibli studios. Mina was laying on Kirishima who was leaning on Sero who was leaning on Denki, who was leaning on Shinso. Momo and Jiro were cuddling. Ochako sat on the floor infront of Mina, her arm over Ochakos shoulder holding her hand. Toru was laying on Ochako's legs. Tsu was on the other side of Ochako sitting next to her, head on her shoulder. The other boys were sitting next to Toru in front of the couch. All basically shoulder on shoulder. All in all it was a big bunch of everyone laying and cuddling with everone. Tea and warm milk was given quietly around when someone motioned to it. The light was dim and he could smell curry. Probably the reaon why they all seem so gloomy. Three big blankets were wrapped around everyone as best as they could. 

They were quietly watching the movie. They never really achieved it before. In all honesty Aizawa was glad to see them so close again. It was a bit more like before. But he hated the fact that Bakugou was somewhere alone and hurt. It shouldn't be his dissapearance or near death to bring them all back together. He should be with them right now. Live seemed to play a cruel game with his class. Such a cruelty. It wasn't fair. All this shouldn't be their prize to pay to becoming pro heros or adults. 

Aizawa sighs before going back to his room.  A picture of little Hitoshi with them, the first they made together after they adopted him, was standing next to one with them all and Eri. He remembered both there situtions from where they came from. He was glad to be there. To get them out of there sooner than later. Both were about the same age when he rescued them. Hitoshi in fact just turned 6 the day before they met.

A rustle catches Aizawa's attention. It was a dark alley and past midnight. He slowly and carefully made it's way to the source. With light and silence steps he inches closer. The rustle was getting louder. Then silence. Aizawa stops in his tracks. A few seconds later the rustle resumes. 

The air is cought in his throat. A small child, dirty, underwieght, it looked horrible. The child didn't had any shoes on and the rustling came from a plastic bag that was used to cover the fragile boy to its best. The purple hair  greasy and messy. White concrete was all over it and those eyes. Those purple tired eyes. Aizawa got down on his knees, the wide open eyes watching his every move.