Chapter 46

Recap

[...]

Shinso stands next to Monoma.

[...]

Bakugou was fed up.

[...]

Monoma was right. This argument became fucking heated and the two were ignoring eachother only seeing there way of thinking to be true.

[...]

Bakugou only feeling the fingers on his neck sends explosions at Shinso and blasts him away.

[...]

He starts running, despite not getting enough oxygen in his lungs.

[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A bridge in an unknown part of the forest and a river that could feel like an ocean, he had experienced it first hand, were his familiar surrounding and destination. He stepped on the railing to feel the wind mess up his hair even more and his clothes being pressed tightly to his front. He didn't even looked down. He didn't need to. He wasn't here to do it, not yet atleast. Even though, it seems to be a pretty good time, but he had to know in what condition Shinso was after getting hit by this shitty explosion. Standing here calmed him a little bit, but not as much as he wished. He still hadn't gotten any emotion out and the tingling in his hands and legs  that told him to move and do something - anything - was getting stronger.

"Kid, get your ass down here. I don't wanna get wet again just to safe your depressed ass once again."

Bakugou's head snapped around meeting Dabi. It was wierd considering that he was talking to a villain. When they meet at Sekoto Pieks in this second reality-shit it didn't felt like he was talking to Dabi, the villain. He was talking to Touya his childhoodfriend in a world were only the two of them existed. Where he could be himself. So yeah as he was stepping down from the railing he was trying to get it in his head that this was really Touya. Harder than he thought.

"Kat explanation or...?"

Nevermind it definetely is Touya. Nothing confusing about it. Still the same scar face he met in his sleep to train his "dangerous" attack as All Might called it.

"Messed up shit" He got into a fighting stance showing Dabi that he wanted to fight first and talk later. No knew questions were coming from Touya as he himself got ready to fight as well. 

Bakugou lunched the first attack, a left punch aimed at Dabi's stomach. Not to anyones surprise did Dabi dodged it easily sending an attack right back at Katsuki. It went back and forth for some time. Both not really holding back with the use of their quirk, well knowing that it can and will cause harm if hit. In the end Touya got the uper hand since Bakugou had to be more cautious of the blue flames then Touya had to pay attention to the explosions. Dabi got to grab both of Katsuki's wrist holding them against the railing away from another.

"Got you." He grinned at Bakugou who glared at him. The overwhelming of his feelings vanished from his eyes. "So wanna talk now or..."

"First let go of me bitch. Secon-" He couldn't finish his sentence.

"Bakugou!"

"Copycat?"

"Toga's secret brother?"

"Get away from him Villain!"

Right just now did Dabi noticed that he was still towering over Katsuki holding him in place so he couldn't fight back anymore. He smirked getting an idea how to scare the little UA student. He placed one hand gentle at Bakugou's neck to not hurt him,but letting still seem as if he would choke him.