Chapter 14

Recap

[...]

Bakugou couldn't finish his sentence, since the yelling caused him to cough uncontrollable.

[...]

"MY BEST FRIEND IS DYING RIGHT NOW AND YOU ASK ME IF I NEED HELP?!?!"

[...]

he threw the former number one hero on the ground.

[...]

"Ok, I need you to make Bakugou float and go with Iida and bring Bakugou to the front gates of UA as fast as possible. By the time you are there, there should be an ambulance!"

[...]

Denki attacking All Might.

[...]

Everyone is either yelling something

[...]

She goes to All Might and slaps him. After that she turns around and goes to the Bakusquad-boys.

"What the fuck?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the class stands infront of the three groups and just wittnesed their vice-classrep slap All Might, to say they were confused was an understatement, they were shocked. No one thought Yaomomo would do something like that. Jiro and Mina followed Momo to the Bakusquad. They were just as confused as Sero.

"Okey! Momo please tell me what's going on. Why do you all hate All Might so much and what is with Bakubro?" 

Sero was desperate to know what the hell was going on. His friends suddenly held a huge grudge against the former number one hero and their leader isn't with them as well as Uraraka and Iida, who should be here since he was in his team. 

"What are you talking about Sero?"

The girls ask at the same time.

"Well when my team and Momo's team came Denki electrocuted All Might like he wanted to kill him, than he went in a fight with Midoriya who wanted to protect All Might or whatever and Kirishima punched All Might, his quirk activated, with so much power in the face, after All Might recovered from his electric shock. And they both don't want to talk about it as well as why Bakugou isn't here, they just started to tear up"

Sero was on the bringe of tears. He just wanted to know what happened that everyone is acting so weird. It was overwhelming.

"What?!?!"

"To answer your question Sero...Tsu and Shoji told me what happened and it is nothing you want to hear... Well Midoriya accidently kicked... Bakugou in a wall. So he being his stubborn self... ignored his injuries and ..."

"And finished the training," Kirishima continued for Momo who cries with him and Kaminari,"Dark Shadow attacked us on the way back to our flagg. Bakugou send a small explosion to dodge the attack, nothing that was against the rules he didn't even hurt Dark Shadow. Anyway....."

This time Denki continued to tell the story, since Kirishima started to crie havier.

"They came back to me and with that we won the battle, but I saw, Kirishima too, that Bakugou for once was bleeding at his head and secondly his breathing wasn't properly. We tried to bring him to recovery Girl, but he first wanted to tell All Might he won......"

"Further said Shoji that All Might congratulated both teams, totally ignoring the fact that Bakugou was badly injured, and on top he said that Bakugou disqualified his team for attacking another team. What he never did. Bakugou started to yell and tell All Might he was wrong, but he started....." 

"He started coughing real bad. He couldn't breath anymore and what do you think our "oh so great number one hero" did? NOTHING! absolutely Nothing! I went to him and he had the AUDICITEY to ask if I need any help, while Bakubro was  coughing for his life right next to me on the ground!!! I told him what I thought and he wanted to tell me everything was fine!!! And then......."

Denki mumbled the last two words not wanting to be reminded of what happened after that. None of the three wanted to say what happen and Mina and Jiro were just standing there not able to process everything that they heard. Mina being the first one to snap yelled at Kirishima while pulling him by his collor.

"He passed out.... due to the lack of oxygen" 

Mina let Kiri in disbelief free. No it couldn't be true. Bakugou is healthy like always he probably just went home already. Everything is just a bad joke or a nightmare yeah she must be sleeping. Bakubabe would never let anyone injure him that badly that he....No he is still alive. 

"He is in the the hospital. Iida and Uraraka escorted him the fastest way possible to the ambulance, thanks to recovery Girls quick thinking,"

Momo tried to make them all feel better, by saying that he is going to be ok, still she herself wasn't convinced by it. How could she convince her friends when she couldn't even convince herself? She was never good at helping others find their confidence. Back then it was always Katsuki who helped her pushing further. No one motivated her more than him, only because of him, because he pushed with her through the hard and exhausting learning sessions, he is the reason she is here today. Without Bakugou she wouldn't have made it that far with the controll of her quirk. That's the reason why she has to believe in Bakugou he is a fighter, he doesn't give up. He can't give up now! She needs him! She pulled Kyoka in a tight hug seeking comfort and breaking down. Screaming her crying heart out, she couldn't hold it back, the fear of loosing Kat is too strong. Her sorrowfull scream fills the air and penetrates the depths of everyones heart. The Bakusquad seeing Yaoyorozu like that feels the whole weight crash down on them, the reality of loosing Bakugou ones again hit him with full force. The few classmates who knew about the whole situation are speechless, forming the same feeling of reggrett and helplessnes in their stomachs, some even about to throw up. And the half of the class who didn't got informed by the seriousnes sunk in the sea that was created by the tears of the Bakusquad and the team that fought against the ash blonde. They drown in the thickening atmosphere that is filled with sadness, madness and dissapointment. Deku feeling suffocated needed to know what was going on.

"Guys! Please tell us what happened! I can't take it anymore..... No one really?"

Tokoyami decides to help the others out of the darkness in wich they are helplessly wandering around. He makes it short and gets straight to the point:

"Bakugou is in the hospital. He passed out after having trouble to breath. Iida and Uraraka are with him" 

He looked down in shame. He knew he was partly the cause of it, if he had better controll of Dark Shadow Bakugou hadn't needed to defent himself and get falsely accused by All Might for breaking one of the rules. Midoriya on the other hand stumbled backwards Kacchan was in the hospital? fighting for his Life? Who the heck injured him that badly? Who would do this in training? His breathing got heavier tears streaming down his face. He just heard that his childhood friend is in the hospital, first the kidnapping now this? Why was it always Kacchan. He couldn't understand. On top who was able to hurt Kacchan that badly? He isn't someone who gets all injured in his battle. Midoriya completely forgot the hatefull and dissapointed glares at All Might and the incident that happened at the beginning of training. Bakugou seemed fine back than, despite the blood dripping from his head, so Midoriya didn't give a second thought to it. His childhood friend was strong after all.

"Who hurt Kacchan?"

"Midoriya kero it was an accident you can't be mad at the person kero."

"No, I just wanna know who did this to him! Tsu I beg you tell me.... who did this to Kacchan?"

"Midoriya it was....."