Chapter 23

Recap

[...]

 The class ignored him more and more.

[...]

One thinking he is arrogant and an attention seeker with anger issues while his other kid thought he looked like a nice person and wishing to meet him again.

[...]

Bakugou is a mystery himself, he has build so many different layers over the years that he doesn't know who he truly is in the end.

[...]

Now all he can do is talk with the creatures that whispers sugar coated lies to him, assuring that he falls deeper into the hands of confusion with every step he dares to take forward.

[...]

 He looked at the time 3 in the morning again.

[...]

He sighed, maybe he will do it today or tomorrow, who knows?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning!!!! Suicide attempt!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katsuki arrived at 6:30 am at UA. His clothes as wet as they can be. He stepped in the rain stopping abruptly over his head. He went through the still liveless corridors. He had about an hour and a half to dry his clothes. He knew this wasn't happening. He could use his explosion to create heat. Yeah this could work eventually. He didn't had any better idea. So this is what he is doing now he just has to wait until his squads arrives. Unknowingly to him he came to late.

"Guys! Check your phones immediatly! You won't believe what Bakugou did in his past!" 

Uraraka shouted through the common room. Everyone quickly did as told. The interest to know something about Bakugou's past to good to miss. As they read the rumor they all turn from excited to horrified. Deku let his phone fall in shock of what he just read. This couldn't be true. This had to be a bad joke. No one could potentially know about this. No one had a reason to spread such things. This would destroy Bakugou's reputation, he could even get thhrown out of UA if a teacher sees this. The class looks at Midoriya. 

"Midoriya...is this true? Did Bakugou really do that to you?"

The questioned boy looked up shaking. He couldn't say the truth; he couldn't betray Kacchan. No one was supposed to find out about middle school. He never thought of anyone finding out about it. He was overwhelmed. What should he do? Lie to his friends? Tell them the truth and get Bakugou mad? He just froze in place, shaking slightly while looking as if he had seen a ghost.

"So it is true"

The class fell silent about what they just found out about their classmate. They never knew Bakugou could this cruel to tell someone to kill themselve. The Bakusquad started to cry. They couldn't believe it. They didn't wanted to think Bakugou really said something like this without any reason to someone and not just someone, no to his childhood friend that did nothing but look up to him. Why was Bakugou calling himself still a hero after the stunt he pulled. Uraraka took Midoriya in her arms comforting him. He being pulled out of his shock just started to stutter words in utter horror. He tried to reason with his class to let it be in the past and forget about it. He knew they would react badly at this. His only hope was the Bakusquad, maybe they still saw the good in their leader. They surely wouldn't betray his friendship because of some dump mistake he did in the past. Something that had to do with only Midoriya and nothing with the class. Kacchan changed. He wasn't the old arrogant bastard anymore, no he changed for the better and the class had to see this. They couldn't hold on to things from the past they didn't even were involved in or something that was already forgot and forgiven. Well, atleast Midoriyaa wanted his classmates and friends to think this. You probably can never forget words like this. Forgive the person that said it maybe, but forget never.