Chapter 20

Recap

A villain, the majority of society would say it is someone who acts against the law.

[...]

the villains just like the heroes play and uses with the live of every single person in this society to get what they want.

[...]

Have you felt the betrayal they had to go through?

[...]

The Bakusquad left before the thoughts consumed him.

[...]

His thoughts eventually came back to Touya.

[...]

The Touya he met years ago had white hair not red hair. So now why did he saw Todoroki.

[...]

Therefore, Iceyhot and Touya are fucking brothers and he wanted to show his trick to Endeavour and himself.

[...]

Endeavour is the reason his eldest son died because he wasn't willing to come to sekoto peaks to watch Touya.

[...]

One Mystery solved a knew one open. Why was in this memory Touya's hair red?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His alarm brought him back to reality. He looked at the time it was 6:00 am, that meant it had to be his second alarm clock. He stood up his back and neck hurting the most. His whole body was numb from sitting for so many hours in the same position. He didn't slept that night at all. His thoughts were racing the whole night keeping him awake and even thought he didn't really noticed anything from the reality he is living in, he did knew that he wasn't sleeping. The tiredness and headache is a clear sign that he never slept tonight. His eyes were burning to, it seemed like they were most of the time open. He hadn't noticed it for him it was black. He saw the same pictures that kept him awake all the goddamn time. Him bullying Deku, the sludge villain, the kidnapping, him being a small fry looking up to All Might, him being chained up at the sports festival looking his idols eyes, him grabing halfn'half by his collar because he didn't fight with everything he got and lastly him standing on the edge of the UA-roof. 

He thought about it a lot. He felt free in the moment knowing that he can end it any moment. It was just one little step that seperated him and the longing end of pain and living in general. But the Bakusquad kept him from jumping that day. They wanted to hang out with him, it never happened. Because he was to weak to win this fight without being injured by that brocolli head. 

He was already changed and made his way to the school hearing some random songs from his playlist. They were all calm some of them only instrumental without any lyrics. It helped him clearing his mind and thinking logically. He thought again of Touya, ever since that incident were he met his dead training-partner again he couldn't stop thinking about it. And with the newly found information more questions filled his head. He couldn't answer a single one of them. The voice didn't helped at all and just kept telling him how slow he was until he figured out that 'oh so obvious fact about Touya and Iceyhot'.   

As he finally reached the classroom it was about 25 minutes later than he normaly would. A raven haired woman was already there to his surprise. He is normally the first one to arrive and seeing Yaoyorozu already sitting in her place was kinda strange. He wasn't used to it. He couldn't really adjust to the feeling of being second in the classroom for the first time probably since the beginning of the year. The mentioned girl rushed to him and gave him a hug. Again he flinched hard and instantly pulled Momo away from him. He knew she would understand. She always did.