Chapter 47

Recap

[...]

Bakugou's head snapped around meeting Dabi.

[...]

"Copycat?"

[...]

Dabi covering his own panick by fun scaring the shit out of Monoma.

[...]

Bakugou sure enjoyed it hanging on Dabi who was holding both of them from falling into this unpredictable river.

[...]

BAKUGOU IS LAUGHING, after a shitty day, WITH A FUCKING VILLAIN! 

[...] 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oi copycat, you good there?" Bakugou asked making his way to Monoma.

"No."

"Oh come on. What bothers you?" Bakugou get's down to the other teens level and places his hand on Monoma shoulders to give him some support. He hoped he did it right. He wasn't sure. 

"What bothers me? Nothing bothers me. Nothing at all. I am totally fine. Hahaha." Monoma started to laugh hysterically. 

"Kid stop with this laughing. You remind me of this vampire bitch." Dabi remarks while getting the dirt off his clothes. It proved his theorie even more. Kat wouldn't be able to say he is delusional.

"Oh shut it villain."

"Ouch. That hurt I thought we bonded after you saved my life." He holds his hands over his heart, as if he would give two shits about what Monoma thought of him.

'Dramatic asshole' Bakugou rolls his eyes.

"I did it to save Bakugou's life not yours." Monoma quickly argued. His existential crisis still on going.

"Details." Dabi waved dismissively with his hand. 

"Fuck what am I doing here? I am talking nicely to some fucking villain. Why aren't you trying to kill us? Or do anything?" Monoma looked right at Dabi with this fearful and confused stare of his.

"Ok now you are just accusing me of killing people all the time. I also do other stuff ya know." Dabi sounded geuinely hurt this time. 

'Like what? Trying to prove your shitty dumbass theorie of Copycat and Vampire bitch being siblings?'  Bakugou thought to himself. 

"That's not the point we should arrest you. We should fight with each other. We are enemies. You should want us dead. Not chat with us." Monoma ruffled his hair trying to get all this in his head.

"If you wanna fight we can shedule it on another day. I am not in the mood for it today. I already fought this bitch next to you."

'Fuck you too bitch'

"Wha-" Monoma looked questioning at the villain not believing his ears.

"Ok I am tired of listening to your guys conversation! Dabi if you would shut the fuck up and do us both a favour you would be welcomed. I think I will now talk to this hero in training. So if you excuse us villain," Bakugou smirked at the end to provoke Dabi, who rolls his eyes in return and walks away. 

"Fine hero," Dabi didn't sounded very pleased with Bakugou sending him away.

Bakugou waits until Dabi dissapears in the woods. "What do you want to ask?"

Monoma visibly relaxes seeing the villain left them alone. He did scolded himself for not doing anything to arrest him or call Vlad or Aizawa or any other pro hero. But he couldn't and seeing Bakugou laugh so freely let him turn weak again (if we forget about him freaking out about it). How could he bring himself to be the reason that his happiness, his genuine laugh dies?