Chapter 33

Recap

[...]

"You are still calling me your friend?" Bakugou said in disbelief.

[...]

He had told him like everything. Everything that came to his mind. He hadn't intended to do it.

[...]

Denki looked hopeful at his friend. He believed it right away. Had no doubt about it.

[...]

"Pikachu quick question who took advantage of you?" Bakugou smiled evily.

[...]

 We thought we would loose you. It felt so real, but also surreal in that moment.

[...]

"Oh shit... it is the reason and we- Shit. What did we do?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three weeks later

"How is it going with Kaminari?"

"Tch. He is annoying always talking to me and shitty hair joins occasionally. It was quieter when everyone ignored me."

"Good for you that your friends start talking with you again. How are your lungs pomeranian?"

"Will you stop calling me that already mindfuck? And my shitty lungs are great. Recovery Girl said I was allowed to start jogging slowly again if I don't over do it."

"Nice what are we doing today?"

"A bit of everything. Your chances to kick the grape out of my class is becoming more of a reality. You can ask Aizawa-sensei at the end of training."

"What do you mean at the end of the training?"

"Doesn't matter and now catch."

"Woa where the fuck did you got the balls? Will you stop attacking me already."

After a week of training Bakugou had started to throw balls similiar  to apples at Shinso. It was to help the purple haired boy become faster with his reflexes and it worked just the explosive teen thought it would. He had his fun throwing things at the boy when he wasn't expecting it. eventually he changed the objects to through at the purple haired boy.

"You improved. I must say I am a good teacher."

"Stop flattering your damn self and stop throwing things at me!"

"Why it's fun" Bakugou smirked.

"Of course this is fun for you- fucking FOUR at the same time? How could I have catched all of them?! You know what? Why aren't you  going to run your miles?"

"Oh I will and you too. Don't even try to interrup me. You will go at my speed, but with a special surprise and now come on you lazy shit."

"What surprise? This sounds to easy for your training. Ever since I started to train with you my muscles hurt with every move I do. Not a single day was I relaxed."

"Don't worry. It won't be easy for you mindfuck. I have some nice weights for you to run with. The triple of your body weight to be exact."

"Are you fucking serious?! That's fucking insane!!"

"I know," the ash blonde laughed. 

Shinso could be stubborn, so he made his promise to himself true and showed Bakugou that training could be fun and effective at the same time. It cast him extra sore muscles and a lot of patience but a week ago he was able to hear Bakugou laugh for the first time. In that moment he knew that all the pain he put himself through was worth it. He would do it over and over again if it meant to show the angry pomeranian that it is not always about success, but rather the fun while improving oneselve.