Chapter 45

Recap

[...]

"Katsuki! Please let me in." 

[...]

"For fucks sake stop it. Please just stop."

[...]

"Can I ...hug...you?" She asked hesitantly, almost whispering it.

[...]

"It's always about this damn nerd isn't it?"

[...]

 Momo ruffled Katsuki's hair gently, just like he did it whenever she was upset. Katsuki wiped away his tears and straightened his posture slightly.

[...]

She didn't even try to stop him from training. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He takes a quick stop at the bathroom, before going to the training ground. Bakugou splashes cold water in his face so Monoma won't see right away that he was crying. His hair needs a little cover-up-the-past-minutes too. When he is content with how he looks he sets off to meet up with Monoma. 

"You are sure as hell pretty late Bakugou" Monoma calls from the field as soon as he hears Bakugou's footsteps.

"Shut up Ponytail was bugging me again" Bakugou steps out not ready for what he is about to see. 

Shinso stands next to Monoma. Bakugou freezes for moment. "Fucking great" He mumbles to himself the sarcasm and displeasure dripping from it. "What the fuck are you doing here Mindfuck?"

"Bakugou? What's wrong? Did Yaoyorozu pissed you off?"

"Shut the fuck up and answer my damn question."

"I came to train with you two." Shinso was visibly confused. He didn't understood why Bakugou was in such a bad mood. He honestly thought it would be great, training like before. He was especially excited to sparr with Bakugou since he could finally fight again. 

"Oh so now you have fucking time to train? Did those idiots didn't wanted to hangout with you today?" 

Shinso's confusion grew, but so did the annoyance. "Why are you being so harsh?"

"Don't know tell me Mr. I found better people to hang out with, but today I am bored and decided to see what my old training group is doing."

"What the fuck are you talking about? I didn't found better people. Simply new friends. Besides they did ask me to hang out with them today. But, I thought it would be nice training with you guys again after not coming for so long." Shinso was annoyed. He didn't came to meet a pissed off Bakugou that would accuse him of abonding him. 

"Oh so you just felt like coming here again after ignoring us ever since we went to the fucking arcades? This makes it so much better now. Knowing I am at least not a fucking second choice." 

Bakugou was fed up. He didn't wanted to talk to Shinso. It would have been fine if he and Monoma would be training. He would be able to let his anger out about everyone choosing Deku's side, but no Shinso must decide to come today and ruin this already messy, but also kinda okay day. Talking with Momo was at some point making the normally shitty day a little bit better. But Shinso had to ruin it for him. 

"Of course you aren't some second choice. You would never be my second choice."

"Oh really because it certaintly doesn't feel like it. You are always hanging out with Pikachu and Shitty hair. The only time when you talk to me is when you ask me if everything is alright just to leave right after. I am sick of you fake worrying about me! I don't need this shit."