Chapter 25

Recap

[...]

He stands up and makes his way back to the dorms.

[...]

he can't just say like, 'Oh yeah I jumped from a bridge[...]'

[...]

or at least call shitty hair to let me in.

[...]

"Where the hell have you been problem child?"

[...]

Aizawa takes some steps back terrified of the way Bakugou is acting. This laugh takes hysterical laughing to a whole anther level. Monoma's laughter a joke compared to Bakugou's.

[...] 

"Midoriya he doesn't look like he wants to see you"

[...]

"Is this Yaoyorozu?"

[...]

 One looking as if he is done for tonight and just wants to go to sleep while the other looked genuinly curious about where he was.

[...]

"So Ponytail what are you doing here?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Looking for you of course."

"Why? You hate me for the exact same reason everyone else does now."

"You remember yesteday before Iida interrupted me?"

"Yeah, you quoted Abraham Lincoln"

"Exactly, I wanted to tell you that I forgive you. I am not mad at you anymore. I want to be your friend again Katsuki. After I found out about you being in the hospital I was scared of loosing you. Without you I wouldn't be here right now. You know?"

"Tch whatever. I don't care. Beside stop saying shit like I am the reason you are here. You are here because you have a strong quirk and the brain to use it. I couldn't help you at all with this stuff."

"Yeah yeah, still the same old Katsuki I know"

A soft laugh escaped her lips. Bakugou scoffed he sure missed this. They arrived at the dorms around 04:00 am Deku thankfully was send to his room by Aizawa. They said their goodnights leaving to their own rooms to get some sleep  before school. And like always did Katsuki got no peaceful sleep. He startled out of his sleep after he saw everywhere this sentence: "Bye Kat! Now you died the exact same way I did!" He quite couldn't remember where he heard the sentence before or who said it, however it would hold him awake the next few nights. As he went through his hair with his left hand he noticed the bracelet. It was a bracelet with rubies set in gold. It was similiar to the bracelet he gave Touya only that his was a bracelet with turquoises set in silver. Both are small and not really obvious. Katsuki, however, didn't know how he got it but still kept wearing it. He thought it would look good.

A week had once again passed. No one spoke to him, by now the whole school found out about his past with Deku. Nezu was nice enough to not hold this against him and let him attend school like normal. And Deku he was always protected by his friends so that Bakugou couldn't come near him. All Might still ignored him, yet gave him dissapointed looks from time to time. His squad still ignored him and Momo, she didn't talked to him after the night again just like the rest. He didn't know why he even had his hopes up that she actually cared and wanted to be his friend again. Well in the end it's always like this, him alone and hated by everyone. It wasn't new for him; after Touya died he became more numb to these kind of emotions whenever someone left him. So you could say he never felt anything but emptiness when his friends turned their backs on him. Momo, when she cut their friendship he did thought that a stinging pain appeared in his chest. Though this couldn't be. He had to imagine this. Just like a week ago when she offered to rebuilt the friendship and let him down not even 5 hours later.