Chapter 9

Recap

[...]

No one had ever thanked him.

[...]

Bakugou shuddered at the thought.

[...]

He wouldn't sleep in that dirty state of his.

[...]

"We have in the Teachers-lounge a spare toothbrush and spare clothes too. If you want I could give it to you"

[...]

The voice noticing the silent thinks it would be a great time to get the attention of Katsuki.

[...]

Third you needed help from copycat pffft hahahaha.

[...]

Everyone would be better without you. Why didn't he just let you die there?

[...]

Oh Katsuki~ I can't do this favour for you. I will always and forever be here. The only way to shut me up is the death of yours.

Bakugou stopped abruptly.

[...]

On the other hand he wasn't going to end his life without making up to Deku.

[...]

He was at fault for everything.

[...]

No one would have to put up with him and he couldn't hurt anyone anymore.

And he smiled happy as sorrowful tears were streaming down his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The two were almost at the Teachers-lounge when Bakugou stopped mid track. Aizawa turned around to face Bakugou. As the adult sees the wide open ruby red eyes, that are reflecting pain, yet, new found realisation his stomach turns up side down. Shota is scared. What was going on in Katsuki's head. He tried to talk to him. Useless. Bakugou was stuck in his head.

"Hey Bakugou, you have to snap out of it"

""I shouldn't be here...

"They're right after all..."

"Who is right?"

"I should end it all right now..."

"Bakugou!"

Aizawa grabbed Katsuki by his shoulders in hope the touch would get him back into reality. What Aizawa didn't know was that Bakugou was living in the reality all the time. He was still aware of his surroundings, he just didn't bother to react.

His lips curles up into a smile. Heavy tears starts falling down. The breath of the teacher is getting heavier. Shock and worry fills his eyes. He had never seen such a genuine happy smile, while tears of pain and sadness streams down the cheaks.

"Hey Sensei could you give me a sheet of paper and a pencil please. I lost my backpack in the alleyway"

"What do you need it for?"

"Well, I have to do something urgent that can't wait"

Katsuki didn't wanted to tell his teacher the real reason. He would most likely lie to him, to keep him alive and suffering. He wouldn't step out of his decision. No. He has to do it. Nothing else mattered. Now the only difficulty would be the black haired male in front of him.

"Sure. Now come you will get clothes and a toothbrush. The toothpaste is in bathroom"

Ofcourse Aizawa knew what Bakugou was about to do. However writing his feelings down could help Bakugou atleast a bit. He just had to make sure Bakugou couldn't end his plan succesful.

"You know kid, if you want to talk about your feelings I am hear to listen to you. It may seem foolish or idiotic, but it helps"

"Tch what are you talking about? I'm not sad or shit like that"

"I didn't said you were sad I said if you want to talk to someone, about your feelings, happy and sad, or about your achievements, anything you want to tell someone. I am hear to listen to you without judging you. Ok?"

"Huh? Without judging that's impossible and let's say I told you I killed someone. What would you do?"

"I would ask you why."

"So you wouldn't kick me out of UA?"

"No only if you gave me a reason that you don't fit to be a hero anymore. A past is in the past and you can't change anything about it. Nonetheless, you can change the present and future to be better, for examples by being a hero and saving many innocent people."

The male gives the teen his wished things and takes out his own needed products and his famous yellow sleeping bag.

Katsuki writes till late into the night. His hand writes the japanese symbols in a flow. He doesn't really what he writes exactly, he just let his hand lead the way. Aizawa watches Bakugou attentively, however, the sleep is letting his eyelids get heavier by every second that passes till they're closed and he falls into a light slumber. Some minutes passed and Shota shots up looking panickly around for Bakugou, who is still writing. The caterpillar exhales to calm down again. He closes his eyes the second time, five minutes later and he is looking with wide open eyes for Bakugou again. This "game" continue for the next 60 minutes, with Aizawa waking up in a total of 8 times to see his student deep in his writing. The 9th time Aizawa expects to see, like the other 8 times, Bakugou laying on the bed writing his letters, but the bed was empty. No Bakugou and no letters, just the bed that was made neatly, you couldn't say that a person was on it minutes ago. The pro hero got out of his sleeping bag as fast a he could and ran out to find his problem child. His instincts told him to go to the roof. He wished his strong instincts were for the second time wrong. Only once his feeling tricked him, well more like it didn't warned him and this costed his friends life. This time he wanted to be in the wrong. He doesn't want to see a student of his in this situation. Never. Even logical thinking brought him to the roof. If Bakugou was up there he hopefully could prevent him from-...  anything stupid. He wouldn't say it out loud in his thoughts, because he doesn't need to it's NOT going to happen. Man he didn't wished so desperate for something in so long. If the kid wasn't on the roof, he couldn't-... do to some shitty ass decisions, that aren't planned through or more thought through in a clear mind.

His chest started to fill with pain, like someone would stab his lungs with little needles over and over again till every inch felt the needle. After that his lungs were filled with alcohol and lit on fire. Every breath burned like hell, however, Shota pushed through the pain, he felt worse and could handle it. Besides that, his little pain didn't matter the only thing that matters was his students safety. He sprinted further up the stairs. 15 minutes, he needed 15 minutes for the 30 floors he needed to pass to reach the door to the roof. This door should be blocked for safety reasons. He pushes the door open, wich os way harder due lack of oxygen, on the other hand it means someone broke into UA or Bakugou opened the door from the inside. Both is pretty bad.

"Bakugou?! Are you here?!"

No response. Still trying to catch his breath Aizawa lookes around.

'No one, where is he?! Are the Villains really in here? If so Bakugou is in major danger. And I don't have any clue where the fuck he is. Fuck! Why am I so fucking bad in my job. Huh? Right this exists too. Could he be there? No, no he couldn't it's to high and to distant to jump up there, Hawks would be able to- Shit! Where is this kid?! Hawks..., Flying..., Training camp..., Kirishima...? Bakugou! He fucking is there isn't he? Urgggghhh how do I get there in time? Anything? Anything! I just need something for my scarf up there like- this. Perfect'

Aizawa swang his grey capture weapon around a strange metal pipe that was sticking out from the higher placed roof. Than he climbed the rest up. He spotted the blonde spikey hair in an instant. He slowly walked towards the figure that was sitting on the edge letting his feets dangle over the edge.

"Hey Bakugou"