Chapter 44

Recap

Finally after eight weeks he stands in his hero suit waiting for instruction to be told.

[...] 

"If they are with me I can't use my full explosions without hitting them. And you don't want me diqualified now do you?" Bakugou stepped closer to Momo starring her down.

[...]

hey wondered what Bakugou did that scared their fellow classmate. Their confusion soon turns into anger towards Bakugou.

[...]

Shinso is sure that Bakugou needs help.

[...]

He doesn't want nor need a conversation with Shinso. 

[...]

"I can't absolutely tell, but Bakugou's fighting style reminded me of Dabi especially his eyes."

[...]

"If you come up with shit like that one more time then I can understand why Touya never liked you. So get it in your head I am not a goddamn traitor."

[...] 

 As Bakugou doesn't let go Shinso grabs Bakugou's shoulder to get him away. Bakugou slaps his hand away immediately and glares at Shinso. Without saying a word he takes his stuff and leaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four days ago, after the encounter with Momo infront of his door, it happened. He did the one thing he tried to avoid the most: Awakening stubborn Momo. 

In the morning she would be waiting infront of his room to eat breakfast together and walk with him to class. At some point he is starting to believe she sleeps in the corridor. Every break she would go to him take a free chair and sit next to him. Not nessecairly talking to him. Bakugou figured she didn't wanted to beg him to talk to her when the whole class was there. Understandable and respected. Stubborn Momo also meant four days of her eating with him lunch in silence. Her following him to his room and trying to get in. He would push her out whenever she got in. She would sit on the floor doing her homework, studying, reading or listening to music waiting for him to get out of the room. Occasionally she would ask if he would finally talk to her.

He ignored her. Treated her like she wasn't even there. Everything to keep himself from getting weak. Thinking about the old times were making it hard enough. 

Two days ago she once again was asking him to open the door more persistent. Words he is not proud of were exchanged, but he couldn't allow him to feel bad for them. The arguement ended in her crying again. He too was about to cry. Sitting on the floor hugging his knees and as much as he hates to admit it in the end he was crying. He was, like the first time, inclined to open the door. Let her talk. Give in to her hollow words. He didn't wanted  to fight anymore.

He hadn't seen Touya these past cupple days and standing up became harder for him. Living in general got harder. He thought multiple times of just giving up going to the rooftop. His letters were ready. The same letter he wrote as he let his mentality slip and let his teacher saw how weak he really was. He had added two more letters with so much more text. The one for Aizawa, Momo and Denki got larger too. After many thoughts he even wrote a letter to Touya. He wasn't quite sure how He would be able to give Touya his letter when he was. If he wrote Touya on top of it it would be read by this stupid IceyHot bastard or send to Endeavour. If he writes Dabi at the addressat they gonna read it all to see if it weren't any informations. He could tell someone to bring it to Touya, but who could he trust? He didn't know, so he didn't wrote any addressat. While writing this letter he thought about the promise Touya made last time they saw each other. So he told himself over and over again to give Touya one last chance to explain why he existed.