Chapter 5

Recap

[...]

"Mina stop it!

[...]

The squad backed away from Kirishima.

[...]

"Is Bakugou the reason why you're crying? What did he do now?! Kero"

[...]

The Squad of the angry boy look back at the girl with the frog quirk and full of rage.

[...]

"That's not true! Yaomomo please believe me Bakugou did nothing wrong. I wasn't crying because of him."

[...]

"Tsuyu Asui! I will not tolerate such behaviour!"

[...]

This girl just proved that god is a woman without any doubts.

[...]

~~~~~~~~~

The ringing of the school bell broke the still on hold dead silent. The students of UA walking their own way to the next classes. The quite murmur getting louder with every step the students get away from Yaoyorozu. Class 1A walks to the training ground in three groups. One group more a aside then ever. Iida and Ochako consoling Tsu, Deku and Todoroki walking silent beside them. Others like Hagakure, Tokoyami and Shoji, who didn't really disagree with Yaomomo, however, thinking she was too harsh with the sweet frog girl, who just wanted to help her friends, were walking near the Dekusquad to be able and glance worried at their friend. The last group that fully agreed with Momo and were the only one talking to her, who thought she did everything right walked with much needed space towards Tsuyu. And in the last called group were one person missing.

"Hey Mina do you wanna tell me why you were crying earlier?"

"Of course, after you defend Bakugou. But please don't hate me afterwards"

Kirishima again looked away. He felt guilty for making his friend cry, on the other hand he didn't regretted. He wondered where his best friend is right now. Most likely he is already there and waiting for them to come. Aizawa wouldn't give him such a bad punishment, he wouldn't right? The two of them finished their talk already and are now waiting for them to be punctual.

"Well I was mad at Bakugou for saying those things to Denki and then I- ... I said things about him I didn't mean, like he never helps us and is in general just mean to everyone."

"Hey it's alright, because you saw that it's not the truth and you regret it. I'm sure Bakugou wouldn't be angry at you anymore if he knew about it."

The girls look at Tsu. And slightly guilt consume them.

"Was I a bit to harsh on her?"

"Yaomomo no. You were absolutely awesome back there."

"Yeah I didn't know you could do that. You looked like a goddess"

"Really thanks guys"

The rest of the way was as normal as it could be. Surprisingly were Bakugou nor Aizawa there. The Class waited for their homeroom teacher and classmate to arrive. Some minutes later a teacher came, however, it wasn't Aizawa-sensei, but All Might.

"Where are Aizawa and young Bakugou?"

"We don't know All Might"

"Alright then, young Kirishima please go to the classroom and see if Aizawa is there. Maybe he overslept. And about young Bakugou I am really dissapointed that he isn't here already."

"Yes sir"

And off was Kirishima to look for his teacher and best friend.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

The clicking of the opening door wakes Katsuki up. Two different voices are talking. He didn't understand what they said. One voice he could clearly tell was recovery girls. The second voice, too deep for a girls, but too high for an adult or senior. They have to be around his age. It wasn't someone from his class, he would have recognised it. However he did knew the voice. Just as he was about to open his eyes the door closes. The light was to bright for him to hold his eyes open.

'Wait a minute why am I in recovery girls office. What happen? What day is today? What time is it? Do I have school? I can't be to late!'

Katsuki shot up. A bad idea, everything started to spin. He couldn't see clear. He started to panic.

"Hey dear, slowly. Please lay bag down."

Recovery Girl went to him, to check if he would be fine to leave already. He did lost many blood.

"Why am I here?"

He chocked out. Why was his voice so dry and raspy?

"Oh dear, you had an massive mental break down. Aizawa brought you hear. I -"

He had what? His teacher had seen him so vulnerable? Why his teacher from all people, the one he looked up to? The memories came back the voice, the talk, Denki, the class glaring at him, the window, the blood, he looked down on his wrist, scars were lingering his left wrist, they were healed, nonetheles they were still noticeable and lastly the punishment that he got. WAIT hero-training!

Katsuki once again shot up, ready to go to hero-training. He tried to ignore that everything was moving. He stood up and almost fell to the ground if recovery girl didn't catch him and layed him down back on his bed.

"You can't leave the bed just now. You have to rest. Aizawa told me to inform you that you won't have to participate at hero-training and you can go home. You won't need to go to detention, because Aizawa didn't send you to detention. So don't worry. A spare uniform is next to you."

With that she turned around to finish her paper work. Bakugou just laied on his bed processing her words. Some minutes passed and he tried again to stand up, slowly this time. He was still a bit dizzy but nothing he couldn't handle. As he was walking towards the door recovery girl spoke to him:

"If you don't feel well come back or call Aizawa for help please. I don't know if it would be a good idea to let you go already, but I think you would go either way"

He nodded and started his way home. School would go another ten minutes, that mean he should go the longer way home so that his mother wouldn't question him.

Unknowingly to him that this path is used by another person. Someone he would rather not meet in his weak state.