Chapter 13

Recap

"We still need a third member! So please be in our group!"

[...]

 Because you have a powerful quirk, sure it is made for a monster like you, but still powerful. And they can make good use of it

[...]

rude monster that is still useless in the end. They really are idiots Hahahahahahahahahaha!

[...]

when someone dares to be mean to his squad he doesn't show merci.

[...]

He didn't deserve any happiness and for the plan of the devil's voice it has to take radical measures.

[...]

His plan is simple but good.

[...]

His Teammates give him a thumbs up and a toothy grin, determination to win written all over there faces.

[...]

Bakugou starts attacking in an overhuman speed,

[...]

He falls down, blood dropping from his head. 

[...]

Kirishima wondered how Bakugou got that injured by just fighting Tsu.

[...]

Denki jumped up and rushed to Bakugou,

[...]

"So that means Midoriyas team is disqualified right?"

[...]

Bakugou keeps stumbling over nothing and his sight being blury as fuck that he can't even see properly.

[...]

not-properly-breathing-Bakugou. 

[...]

"Ah! Young Kirishima, I see you all did well. But I have to tell you that team Tsuyu has won due to Bakugou attacking another team-member, wich in result disqualified his whole team"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The fuck are you talk-!!"

Bakugou couldn't finish his sentence, since the yelling caused him to cough uncontrollable. He curled up to a ball trying to get oxygen in his lungs. He couldn't breath, he was suffocating, the coughing just made it worse. The stabbing pain in his lungs, whenever he is trying to breath let's his Breth quicken he began to see black spots, his heart rate fastens to an unhealthy rate. The injured teen panicked. His friends and the opposing team kneeled down to him calling his name. All Might to the surprise of everyone just stand there watching his student suffer.  Denki's blood started to boil, he couldn't believe his eyes. His best friend couldn't breath and the FUCKING number 1 hero didn't do shit to help! He stood up and walked infront of the skeleton man.

"Can I help you young Kaminari?"

"Help me?" he asked in a low voice, looking down. "Help me?!" his voice grew louder and his anger more dominant. "HELP ME!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! MY BEST FRIEND IS DYING RIGHT NOW AND YOU ASK ME IF I NEED HELP?!?! YOU ARE DISGUSTING AND NOW DO SOMETHING TO HELP YOUR STUDENT!!!" 

Denki grabbed his teacher by the collar and looking with pure hatred at him. After he finished his dialogue he threw the former number one hero on the ground. Shoji darts to Kaminari to hold him back and hindering him to do something stupid. If Kirishima wouldn't be so concerned about Bakubabes well-being he would be needing someone to hold him back too, because of this strong urge to kill All Might right now. All Might regaining his senses after the shock of Kaminaris outburst calls recovery Girl. He gets up again and tries to talk to his angry student. All Might beliefs that Denki just overreacted and needs to be shown that everything is fine. As he talks the electric quirk user gets more and more furious by the second. Shoji struggling by now to hold Denki back tries to shut All Might up. Just now Bakugou passes out, the two girls and Kirishima shouting Bakugous name are trying everything to wake him up. All the attention is drawn to the few people on the ground, the group gets silent when they realize the teen is blacked out cold. Disbelief in the faces of the classmates, even the teacher is at a loss of words.

"What is the Problem you called me for?"

Recovery girl arrived at the death silence scene, no one is able to tell the nurse what is going on. The old lady looks around and finds the uncouncis blonde laying on the ground. She groans internally that this guy is in such a serious condition again, not even 24 hours passed since the last time, she understood by now why Aizawa calls them the problem children. She rushes to him looking if he is breathing, ...nothing. Feeling for the puls, ...there low, but there. She exhales. Dialing immediatly the emergency number tries to find the cause of Bakugous state. 

"Hey. What's up with all the scared faces?"

Ochako and Iida coming towards the group, after being captured already, doesn't understand the depressing mood. 

"Hey your quirk is zero gravity right?"

"Uh yeah?"

"Ok, I need you to make Bakugou float and go with Iida and bring Bakugou to the front gates of UA as fast as possible. By the time you are there, there should be an ambulance!"

Trusting the panicked voice of recovery girl Iida and Uraraka do as told without asking questions. After they leave, hell breakes loose. Kaminari runs with full force to All Might and activates his quirk. The people around shouting at Denki to stop him. Shoji, the gentlemen he is, covers recovery Girl, so she didn't get electrocute. Midoriya, Todoroki, Momo, Sero and Tokoyami arriving at this scene are shocked and angry at Denki attacking All Might. Midoriya than rushes to Kaminari and tries to protect All Might. The others trying to calm every one down. Kirishima now holding Deku back to help his friend. Sero asking his squad members what happened is getting ignored and glared at. Everyone is either yelling something and trying to prevent someone from beating someone or are getting hold back. All Might getting hit with hundrets volts electricity is still recovering from it, just like Shoji who protected recovery Girl, a real hero this man. After All Might sees everything he tries to calm the angry teens down, himself being angry at Kaminari and Kirishima for fighting with Midoriya, who is injured with an broken arm. Kirishima having enough of All Might's bullshit straight up punches him hard with his hardend fist in the face, wich angers the others, who don't know the real situation, especially Deku. 

"STOP!!! ALL OF YOU!!!"

Momo shouts through a megaphone. The chaos comes to an stop and the attention is at Yaomomo.

"Thank you my kid!"

"No problem Recovery Girl. I got annoyed by them too"

"So everyone who is injured come to me I will help. All except you Toshinori."

"But recovery Girl why don't you want to heal him?"

"Because he simply deserves it Midoriya and now no more questions"

The people sits down in groups. Kirishima and Kaminari watching All Might sit down, the despise towards their teacher clearly showing on their faces, while Shoji, Tsuyu and Hagakure are dissapointed and disgusted at their teacher. The groups that were built are firstly Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari, secondly Deku, Todoroki and All Might and thirdly Momo, Tokoyami, Shoji, Tsuyu and Hagakure, one of these going to recovery Girl for the check up.

"So what happened guys?"

None of the boys answered Sero, still trying to calm down and thinking about what just happened and the reaction of All Might, someone they both, no almost everyone looked up to. 

"Ok, you don't wanna talk about it. I get it, but where's Bakugou? Wasn't he in a team with you two?"

"He is-"

Denki couldn't say it it was too painful to even think about it. Alone the thought of loosing Bakugou made him tear up, as well as Kirishima. The boys hugged eachother seeking comfort and assurance that Bakugou will come back to school tomorrow. Sero was lost what happened here? Why are the two crying? Where is Bakugou? Is he allright? Is he- His overthinking got interrupted by a scream. Momo stand up and tears fall down to the ground. She goes to All Might and slaps him. After that she turns around and goes to the Bakusquad-boys. 

"What the fuck?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just wanted to say that I don't hate All Might or any Charakter that is bad in my story. It really is only for the sake of the plot.