Chapter 65

Recap

[...]And as soon as he saw who it was he slammed the door shut. Only to have it blocked by a foot.

[...]"I want to talk." Hawks grin vanished. An unusual serious expression resting on his face.

[...]Too fast for Bakugou to react Hawks was slamming him into the ground, one of his feathers pressed against his throat.

[...]Before Hawks could give his answer there was a knock on the door.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hawks and Bakugou look towards where the door is. Then at each other.

Bakugou shrugs his shoulders. Hawks shakes his head - no. 

Neither of them move.

"Bakugou!"

His eyes widen. What was he doing here?

"I know you are in there. Open up!" 

Bakugou glances at Hawks who looks questionable at him. 

"Classmate" whispers Bakugou. 

At the shooing of the pro hero he opens the door.

Shinso upon seeing him can't help but hug him. The boy between his arms flinches, pain killers can only do so much. 

"Sorry" Shinso still holds on to Bakugou's shoulder scared of him dissapearing from his life. 

"I - don't know what to say. I am just happy to see you again. I mean - I was worried about you - not that I think you are weak and protect yourself, I believe you would even win against- is that blood on your neck?" 

Shinso interrupts his own rambling. He slightly caresses over the thin red line, getting the bit of blood on his finger. 

"How did this happen? It's fresh."

"I'm fucking fine so stop worrying already or I will blast you back into class, where you should be right now."

Shinso smiles sheepishly. He kinda forgot about that. Aizawa is probable on his way here and ready to whoop his ass.

"About that. We don't have that much time. Dad is gonna hunt me down any time now. I hypnotized him to find out where you are." He rubs his neck as he explains everything. 

Bakugou laughs loudly. 

"Do you need my help for your grave speech? Or why didn't you wait until class or whenever he tells y'all?"

Shinso smiled as well. Admiring Bakugou. He couldn't be more happy to finally see him again. 

"I couldn't wait any second longer." Ann image of Bakugou cooking came to his mind. His quiet humming and carefree attitude. The times after Christmas  right before everything went down the drain. Before Todoroki layed in his own blood on the kitchen floor or Bakugou running away with such feat in his eyes. He had it clompletely forgotten with all his worry about Bakugou being missing. But seeing him again brought all up again.

"You promised me to cook for me as well. Remember?" 

Shinso didn't quite knew why he said that. Maybe something in him wished for a second chance to see Bakugoe carefree. He hoped he could watch him again. And again every evening when Bakugou would cook for the two of them. He wanted to observe him and see if maybe just maybe he actually dances while cooking when he is in the mood. In fact Shinso wanted to be the reason that Bakugou is so happy he starts dancing. 

"The fuck are you talking about?"

Hitoshi gets red, realizing what he just thought. 

"You know, you were cooking something for Denki, he was getting better at understanding the material. Though I believe he failed the test a few days ago."