Chapter 6

Recap

[...]

Class 1A walks to the training ground in three groups. One group more a aside then ever.

[...]

The girls look at Tsu. And slightly guilt consume them.

[...]

"Yeah I didn't know you could do that. You looked like a goddess"

[...]

"Where are Aizawa and young Bakugou?"

[...]

"And about young Bakugou I am really dissapointed that he isn't here already."

[...]

The second voice, too deep for a girls, but too high for an adult or senior.

[...]

Katsuki shot up. A bad idea, everything started to spin. He couldn't see clear. He started to panic.

[...]

He chocked out. Why was his voice so dry and raspy?

[...]

"You can't leave the bed just now. You have to rest."

[...]

"If you don't feel well come back or call Aizawa for help please."

[...]

Unknowingly to him that this path is used by another person. Someone he would rather not meet in his weak state.

~~~~~~~~~~~

To get home late enough he had to go through a smaller street were not many persons went by, more specific no one would pass this street, if they didn't need to. It was silent perfect for Bakugou. His dizziness didn't got better, instead he now had to deal with a big ass headache. The noises from the main street and the moving of his surroundings just pissed him off. When he gets home he maks sure to change in comfy clothes and then sleep this shit out.

Little did he know he wouldn't get home soon.

As soon as he was a little deeper in the alley his legs gave in and he fell to the ground. His head hitting the ground hard. The blurry sky was the last thing he saw before everything got black again.

The school ended for every student by now and they were walking home. Some students even passing the alley, even a certain red head and a blonde with a black lightning bolt, but neither of them saw the ash blonde laying on the dirty floor. Minutes passed no one seems to look in the small street. Till now, a first year student of UA, a huge silhouette catches their attention. Blue flames coming from the person standing not more than 25 meter away in the already dark alley. The man with spikey black hair seems to notice the UA student and is walking towards them, when something, no someone catches his attention, a spikey ash blonde UA boy laying on the ground not moving. The other UA boy now noticing the angry unconscious Bakugou too, stands there wide eyed. Thoughts racing in his head till one is getting the upper hand:

'Save Bakugou!'

His feets starting to move he sprints to Bakugou, heaving him on his back. The villain, now only 5 meters away, grins at the two boys. Craziness and blood lust is showing in his icy blue eyes. He sends a wave of blue fire at them. He send an big explosion to dodge the fire. Memories of the sports festival, when he first used the explosions went through his head. Dabi came again at the two blondes. Monoma still blocking with explosions had to find a way to bring himself and Bakugou to a safe place. Backing away near the exist of this alley, he fell. He stumbled and fell. The fire using villain started laughing, sending a second big fire wall at the boys. Monoma didn't had enough time to react. He just watched the blue fire coming their way.