Chapter 52-Christmas1

Recap

[...]"Everything is fine short stack. Just not hungry."

[...]"Bakugou please talk to us"

[...]Aizawa was right. Bakugou wouldn't tell the truth.

[...]"Mister Bakugou wait!" Eri runs and hugs Bakugous leg. Hindering him from leaving.

[...]The other family members smile as well upon hearing that Bakugou will come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's christmas.

Bakugou doesn't want to get up. This day couldn't turn out any good. He forgot to lay his presents under the tree and hell no he won't go down there now. He can hear the loud chatter already. So annoying. Why does he has to be here? What does he do this whole day? Is he just gonna lay in bed all day?

Bakugou grabs the pillow to muffle his frustrated scream. 

Why is it that he had to be such an asshole back than? His parents and everyone is right. He is an arrogant good for nothing asshole. He doesn't deserve to be happy. He never deserved the kindness and warmth of his classmates. Or Touya's. Touya didn't deserved the shit he went through either. Touya deserved to be happy. Unlike him. He was hopelessly fallen for his monsters. 

Bakugou hugs his pillow unintentional, while his mind drifted further down the dark path of selfdestruction and -blame. He overhears the few knocks on his door.

Maybe this would have been his first step of making today a good day. Instead his selfhatred and anger grows. He wants to dissapear. Everything sucks. His room his mind everything. Why is he stuck in here? Why doesn't he just go out? 

Loud noises from his classmates reminds him. 

Oh boy how much he hates this emptiness. A rush of energy let's him stand up uprubtly. He hated it when his body told him to move despite his mind telling him to stay still. He changed into his outside work-out clothes and a hoodie, before packing a small backpack to get him through the day. He put the presents in another bag and made his way out of the window. As quiet as possible he lands on the frozen ground. 

He takes a few breaths, jumps while spinning his arms in big circles. With one jump ahead he started to sprint to Aizawas house, leaving the presents infront of his door. He thought about ringing the doorbell. 

"Arggh Fuck it." With that he rings the doorbell before sprinting off. 

He didn't know where he was running towards until he saw the two big doors. He entered the training ground he had shared a whole lot of good and shit memories in. It only fueled his need to fight....or practice. He let down his backpack. Keeping his hoodie on for his warm up. 

It wasn't unil many hours of practice, sweat, eagerly drowning his bottle and forgotten time that his phone rang. He jogged towards it interessed as to who the caller may be. His mood was way better after these intense past hours. In all honesty he hadn't even noticed. 

As he saw who called he scoffed accepting the call.

"Don't tell me you are into this kind of shit." He greeted the other person.

"What do you mean. I can't even wish you a merry christmas without being judged?"

"Touya stop the crap. Why are you really calling?"

"Kat I am wounded. I just wanted to talk. It's been quite a while until we last texted."

"True. But you aren't the one to just text or talk. Only when you messed up shit or want to try and beat me." Katsuki smirked. Touya would never get the upper hand in annoying the shit out of the two pro heroes. After all Katsuki was always winning. Ignoring the fact he used his existence, Deku and  Iceyhot to his advantage.