Chapter 64

Recap

Bakugou glared at best jeanest.

[...]"It was always fucking Deku. He was the precious one and you know the real messed up thing is he was a no one. He was quirkless."

[...]He just cried into the hug listening to the soothing mantra.

[...]"Ah good morning" Best jeanest greeted him as he entered in his hero costume. He made himself a coffee before sitting down opposite of Bakugou.  [...]

~~~~~~~~~~~

After Best Jeanist was gone he sat still. Sipping ever so often on his single glass of water. Memories of the past day made its way to the front. Not caring about his protest. Thinking back it only made him feel even more miserable.

His carelesness got him and Touya in trouble. Because he didn't close the curtains fully was he able to find him. Because of his own mistake had he gotten Touya at risk. He knew, that crusty lips was searching for him. If he found out that Dabi knew, who knows how that big baby is gonna react. And fuck what if he spills that he was living with a villain to all the heros? His career would be once again at the very end. He would be known as the UA-traitor. He would loose everything that's left, his dream, his face, his friends. 

~~~~~

Aizawa entered the classroom, his mood visibly better then the past few weeks. Looking at his students he noticed the confused looks.

"I have news." Hope and fear that was what he saw when he looked at his students now.

"Bakugou is safe. We know where he is and he is doing fine." A few led out their breath, some started crying like Midoriya and some let out a laugh of relieve. 

Then the question he anticipated came. 

"Where is he? When will he come back to school?" It was Hitoshi. He had stood up leaning on the table. He was ready to sprint out of the class and to the location Aizawa would say.

He watched intently Aizawa's lips parting, his voice crystal clear despite the noises his classmates were making. 

But instead of an adress all he heard was a just as clear "I will not tell you ...." The rest was droned out as Shinso heart stopped beating for a minute. His breath became shallow. Everything was suddenly so so far away. Muffled noises was all he could hear before his heart started beating again. Loud and fast. Too fast. He had to sit back down. 

Aizawa was staring at him, so were other people. His classmates. They were all staring at him. Why were they staring? Could they hear his rapid heart beat or their muffled noise? Did they know what was going on? His chest felt heavy under all the stares. Too heavy for him to stay. He rushes out of the classroom, away from the prying eyes.

Aizawa follows  him. 

He wished he hadn't. 

But how could he have know his son would do something like that? Never in his dream had he thought Hitoshi would do this to him. 

Aizawa had tried calming him down. Asking what's wrong. Everything was normal, Hitoshi calmed down and then - his body went limb. His arms falling to his sides and his body standing taller. He could only watch in complete and utter shock, could only listen to his sons commands. 

"Close your eyes" 

And despite his efforts he couldn't do anything. His eyes closed and he could no longer see. His quirk was useless.

"Write down the adress where Bakugou is staying right now." His words had not only came from the outside but also from within his head. Powerfull and determined. Too hard to resist.