Chapter 57

Recap

[...]"Oi Iceyhot bastard why the hell are you staring at my phone?!"

[...]"Eyebags get pikachu's ass down here and tell him there are left overs."

[...]"No. I saw that image with Endeavour and read the texts that are stating to be his dead son." Todroki towered over Bakugou trying to find out what is going on in Bakugou's brain.

[...]Todoroki would not allow for Bakugou to run away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki looked down on Bakugou, who was trapped between him and the kitchen counter. His hands were resting on the counter left and right to prevent Bakugou from leaving.

Todoroki truly hated how close he was to that sorry excuse of a hero. But if it meant to finaly find out who that scumbag of person was that was bringing dead people back to life he was willing to do it. He didn't quite cared that this person was making Endeavour angry, though he didn't appreciate it as it was stressing out his sister. And he didn't liked it one bit that that scumbag had to bring Touya back to the surface. His sister was still taking blame as well as his brother who felt even more responsible. And his father, may not deserve that title, but he was still human enough to know it was him that drove Touya into death. He felt guilty. Touya was a sore spot and would stay a sore spot.

He needed to protect his sister and brother from that fake. And Bakugou was the one in contact with him.

Which made Todoroki wonder was it all Bakugou's idea? He certainly knew of Touya.

"Who is this person pretending to be Touya? Touya is dead. What do you even want with that fake? And what does he has to do with my father?"

Bakugou of course didn't answer. Well, that's not true he told him to get lost. After that he just stared at him. As if he could move Shoto alone with his imagination across the room to the farthest end of the dormitory, better yet of the school campus.

Shoto interpreted it as a staring contest and stared Bakugou down with even more distain in his eyes.

If it is really true that this is all Bakugou's doing, he would have to pray to god and beg for mercy. Todoroki wouldn't let it go just like Midoriya with the bullying. He wouldn't stay defenseless against such an asshole.

This world doesn't need another hero who is only in it for fame and money. That's the reason people like Shigaraki are becoming villains. Because of hero-trash like Bakugou.

Suddenly, Bakugou closes his eyes.

'Weak' was all Todoroki thought maybe he would finally talk.

He didn't.

As Bakugou opened his eyes Shoto once again misses the hint of confusion and fear before it turns to the anger reflecting in them what Shoto feels right now.

"Who is that person really?" Todoroki presses, but Bakugou only continues to glare. Would he stop it already? It's pissing him off.

"Are you behind all of this to take revenge on me? Or what?" Todoroki finally asks.

Surprisingly Bakugou reacts to it this time with a mocking laugh. Todoroki saw red. Was Bakugou still right in his mind? Does he find it funny to make peoples lifes as miserable as possible? How could he even think of becoming a hero?

Todoroki felt sick.

He grabbed Bakugou by the collar and with as much disgust as possible he yelled his name trying to finaly stop that sickening laugh. He pressed him harder against the counter ultimately choking him slightly.