Chapter 35

Recap

[...]

"How did you know I was here supervising the two of you?"

[...]

"He is your son after all."

[...]

"Looks like I wasn't as good as I thought I was." Monoma stated calmy,

[...]

"Good job at training the two boys Bakugou. They both improved their skills faster then anyone in class 1A. I think it is time to say that Shinso has the qualified skills to get into the hero course class 1A."

[...]

"How many people are fucking here hiding somwhere while fucking watching Bakugou and me train!?!?!?! FOR FUCKS SAKE THIS CREEPY!!!"

[...]

Bakugou unintrested around, even though he just got compliments from all of the stuff at UA and the principal himself.

[...]

"Only we Mic, Vlad King, Midnight, Extoplasm, Cementoss, Snipe and Recovery are here."

[...] 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou was greeted with whispers after he entered the dorms common room.

"I have heard that Mineta just got transfered to general studies."

"I heard that too. Someone was talking with Nezu about him. He even came here!"

"I know I was scared for my live as he entered our dorms. I thought he would have bad news for us all"

"Does anyone know the real  reason why Mineta got transfered?"

"Probably because Bakugou talked shit about him that isn't true. Kero."

"Or it was just because of Mineta's behaviour towards women" Momo defended Bakugou. 

"Yeah you are probobly right. Bakugou wouldn't lie just to get the grape away from us."

"Yeah but if Bakugou was it he should definitely feel guilty. Mineta was getting better with his behaviour. He made me still feel uncomfotable but it wasn't as bad as before."

"It doesn't matter we won't be bothered by him anymore and we should be thankful for that."

The whisper stopped as they saw Bakugou.  They glared at him making sure that he got their message. He wasn't welcomed and should leave. Bakugou simply went to his room smiling to himself despite the rude comments of his classmates. Tomorrow would be an interesting day.

"OK class settle down. You probably already know that Mineta is not a student of this class anymore due to his behaviour towards women. He got switched with a student from general studies. Welcome your new classmate."

"The name is Shinso. Leave me alone."

Originally Minetas seat was behind Deku and infront of Momo, however, Jirou had asked Aizawa if she could sit there, which led to Shinso sitting between Bakugou and Kaminari in the second row. As he was going to sit down he could see the excitement in everyones eyes especially in Deku's. He knew it would be a pain in the ass. Aizawa wasn't a help as he was going to sleep allowing the class to do whatever they want as long as they are quiet. 

"Shinso can you tell me something about your quirk?" Deku was the first one to start asking questions about Shinso or better said his quirk. 

The next person was a pink girl and a red haired boy that overwhelmed him with questions. Soon most of the class was around him wanting to know more things about him. He felt overwhelmed. He looked at Bakugou pleading him to help him out here. The answer from the blonde was a evil smirk. Eventual Bakugou changed his mind after seeing Shinso suffer for so long.