Chapter 21

I forgot to mention that the dorms aren't build yet. Wich means that the fight between Midoriya and Bakugou never happened. Every other event did happen when eventual a little different. So it matches my AU. And thank you guys so much we hit the 10k I am litterally so happy about it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap

His alarm brought him back to reality.

[...]

The mentioned girl rushed to him and gave him a hug. Again he flinched hard and instantly pulled Momo away from him.

[...]

He wanted to believe her words, the words that meant that she cared.

[...]

"Abraham Lincoln. Always remember that your own determination to succeed is more important than anything else." She walked towards Katsuki who looked up at her interested in what she is going to say after quoting the 16. president of the United States of America.

[...]

"Bakugou stop staring at Yaoyorozu you are making her feel uncomfortable. It is very rude of you to stare at a lady."

[...]

Momo looked at Bakugou. Her smile droped shortly just to be replaced with a real one. She hummed to her favourite song as the class slowly fills with her classmates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some of her classmates looked interested to Yaoyorozu  wondering what got her this happy. Some of the girls asked her but she just shrugged it off with saying someone important texxted her after a long time. Katsuki heard this and smiled to himself, thinking of the old times.  

"Okay class settle down I have an announcement to make." The class went silent. "Since a few days ago students were attacked by a villain of the LOV on their way home. We, the stuff and Nezu have decided to build dorms for the savety of the students. Please take a letter and get it signed from your parents. You guys have time to get settled tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. If your parents don't want to sign please call me. I will talk to them. Now Bakugou come outside."

The class errupts in murmurs about the dorms and why the blonde boy is called out by their teacher. Bakugou follows Aizawa outside with his usual scowl. He didn't do anything wrong so why did he wanted to talk to him? He didn't had the time to overthink the situation since Aizawa started talking.

"Why are you here Bakugou?"

"Huh?! What do you mean. Why am I here?! I have school to attend!"

"The doctor said you should come to the start of the next week not right away."

"Well, I don't care! I already missed enough school. Beside I feel great!"

Aizawa sighed. Sometimes Bakugou could be so stubborn and just overall a pain in the ass. Still Aizawa cared for him, just as much as for any other student of him. 

"I can't force you to leave so I will make sure you do your breathing exercices and be it in the middle of the class. Also don't even think about attending hero-training."

"Tch. Whatever, but I won't do it if enyone finds out about this."

"Alright, I will talk to the stuff"

Bakugou turns on his heels and walks back in the class. Aizawa sighed again what is this problem child doing, he wondered. He shortly after followed Bakugou in the classroom and went in his sleeping bag. He closed his eyes ready to doze off, when the noises in the classroom got too loud to sleep. He opened his eyes to see nothing unusual. The students of class 1A were just unnecessarely loud this morning. He waited some minutes to see if they would shut up without him wasting energy. They didn't. He wasn't happy about it. He wanted to sleep.