1 ~ Signatures

Xisuma needs Mumbo to sign some papers. Mumbo is a bit busy, so Grian does it.

Requested: No.

~

Grian stood next to the Redstone contraption, Mumbo laying on the ground underneath it. Grian was playing with a pen in his right hand, and a half empty bottle of water in his left hand.

"So what exactly is happening?" Grian asked, looking at the Redstone.

"The Redstone signal can only reach so far and cause the other Redstone at certain parts to begin operating." Mumbo explained messing with the Redstone yet again. "If I can get it to work, it might be usable on a large scale in the next few months."

Grian nodded.

"Hey! There you two are." Xisuma said, running up to the two.

"Hey Xisuma!" Grian said happily, flipping the pen up and catching it.

"I need to get both of your signatures. If you both could read over the files, it would be a lot easier." Xisuma said, handing the files over to Grian.

Grian took them and looked over them, putting the water bottle on the contraption.

"What's the files for?" Mumbo asked, mostly focusing on the Redstone.

"Its a client that protects from hackers. It sounds more like from Watchers though." Grian said, skimming over the files.

"I just handed the files over- How the hell-" X said looking at Grian.

"Ah." Mumbo said. "What about X, you, and me?"

"What?" X asked.

Grian raised an eyebrow as he looked at admin.

"Oh!" X said, as it clicked. "It should be fine. As long as none of us use too much Watcher magic. And the both of you are only part right?"

Grian nodded and went back to the files.

"Yeah. I'm half, and Mumbo's 1/8th or so. So it should be fine." Grian said getting to the signature parts.

"Its gonna be a while until Mumbo signs, isn't it?" X asked.

"No need." Grian said, moving the files to his left and signing his own name.

He flipped the papers over before signing Mumbo's signature as well. He handed the folder back to X, who looked at the signature in shock before up at Grian.

"How the hell is this so good?" Xisuma asked.

"He's spent years learning to forge documents, X. Especially mine and two of our other friend's signatures." Mumbo said, slipping out from underneath the contraption.

He sat up and looked at the two.

He opened the chest next to him and grabbed some more Redstone items.

He slipped back under it, and went back to work.

~

I may or may not have gotten this idea from an episode of NCIS. You'll never know. :)