82 ~ Griskallbo

As you might of guessed, I see Iskall as maybe a year older than Grian or the same age. That's just what his character's age as a headcanon is to me.

~

They had long since awaited for this moment. Mumbo was 18 now, and everyone else had alcohol to tease the youngest person in the group. However, Grian and Iskall had created their own plan.

Both were heavily in love with Mumbo, and each other. Sure Iskall and Grian were known to be flirty, but no one looked into it too deeply.

Once the party was over, Iskall and Grian helped Mumbo with cleaning up some of the things and hung out with Mumbo after the party.

"Here." Grian said, handing Mumbo a beer. "Just because your ID isn't updated yet, doesn't mean you technically can't drink."

Grian sat on a couch nearby but not on the same couch as Iskall and Mumbo.

Grian opened his own and began drinking it, a bright red blush covering his face. He really needed liquid courage right now. Iskall sat next to Mumbo, a light pink dusted his own cheeks, and a vodka bottle in his hand.

"Why are you two blushing?" Mumbo asked, before taking a sip of his own drink.

He flinched at the taste, causing Grian to chuckle.

"Mumbo, what do you think of me and Iskall?" Grian asked.

"I don't understand?" Mumbo asked, both confused and worried his friends knew.

Grian looked to Iskall, before taking another drink of his beer.

"...I mean..." Grian muttered, before he stopped himself.

Iskall took initiative, and placed his hand on Mumbo's thigh, before kissing Mumbo.

"We both love you." Iskall said, hesitantly placing the beer and vodka on the coffee-table.

Mumbo smiled, though confused.

"If you guys are worried about me rejecting you, you should've gotten me drunk." Mumbo said. "But I love you too."

Grian smiled and held the bottle to his lips. He took a moment before placing the bottle onto the coffee-table. Grian stood up and sat down next to Mumbo, and leaned against him. Iskall laid down with his head on Mumbo's lap. Mumbo hugged Grian while holding Iskall's hand in his own.

"I love you both." Grian muttered, yawning slightly.

Mumbo blushed and kissed Grian's forehead.

"Tomorrow morning you owe me a forehead kiss and pancakes." Iskall said, causing Grian to chuckle.