165 ~ Therapy Sessions

TW: Captivity; Sensory overload symptoms; Panic attack; Forced therapy; Torture (?);

~

Grian stared at the impromptu mailbox that had been made on his mansion door step. Grian was excited, because this usually meant that there was another game or story line or shop!

Opening it, he pulled the letter out.

Keralis, Impulse, and Xisuma
Invite You To:
~ Mayhem Madness ~

Please message Impulse once
you have decided to join.

"What?" Grian mumbled. "Sounds cool. I haven't heard anything about it though from other hermits..."

Grian leaned his head against the wall as he thought.

"Eh, I'll check it out. I need a small break from building anyway." Grian shrugged, and pulled out his communicator. He quickly messaged Impulse, though he mentioned how he was unsure of what it was.

Grian: Hey Impulse, I'd like to join the Mayhem Madness thing. Though, I am confused on what it is.

ImpulseSV: Amazing! Well, it's a suprise, so you'll learn when you come! Keralis should message you in a few days with the coords and the time. See you then!

Grian tilted his head in confusion but just smiled. He pushed it aside and destroyed the mailbox, before walking inside. He quickly got to work on the interior, and forgot about the meeting.

...

A ping sound came from his communicator, and Grian jumped. He had just gotten back to his hobbit hole to turn in for the night!

New Group Chat! - Mayhem Madness

Keralis: Sorry that this was sent at midnight, lost track of time myself.
Keralis: Mayhem Madness will be at XXX XXX XXX at noon tomorrow!

Docm77: Lol, it's fine.
Rendog: Get to bed you insomniac!
Docm77: Lol no.

ImpulseSV: Please sleep, you'll need it for Mayhem Madness.

Grian: Can I ask what Mayhem Madness is again?

ImpulseSV: Its a suprise, Grian. No.

Grian: :(

Stress: How about we go get some blueberries, hun?

Grian: Stress, you are a goddess!

Grian smiled as more messages filled the chat. Xisuma, Keralis, Impulse, Doc, Ren, Stress, and himself, huh.

Grian laid down on his bed and turned his communicator off, before smiling as he closed his eyes.

This will be fun.

...I hope...

...

True to her word, Stress woke up Grian at 8 to go get blueberries for muffins or pancakes. Grian didn't know, he ate most of the ones he picked. Resulting in his right hand and partial sleeve being stained blue with his lips and cheek also being blue.

They made muffins first, and Grian savored every last peice of the warmth as they mad etheir way to the coords. They compared notes on what they'd heard from the game designers, which only took about thirty seconds as they had basically nothing.

Arriving to the coords, it was a cabin. Grian tilted his head, but continued eating his muffin while Stress checked the time.

"We're slightly late. Only by ten minutes, though." Stress said, walking up to the door.