Chapter 10 - Meeting the team

"Do you have powers as well?" You ask 

"Yeah I do! I have what's called "spidey sense," which alerts me if any danger comes around. I can also cling to the walls. I shoot webs and swing from my webs." He replies enthusiastically.

"That's cool!" You respond, knowing that it's awesome to know that you aren't the only one that has powers.

You, Clint, and Peter all walk into the compound dining room and find everyone sitting around the table. There were three empty seats at the dining table, you sit on the seat right next to Bucky.

"Hey." You say as you sit down next to Bucky.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He replies as he realizes you are going to sit next to him.

"A little better, I'll feel better once I get to know everyone and get a handle on things." You sigh, knowing that these next few months will be extremely overwhelming for you.

"Yeah that makes sense." Bucky nods.

As all of you are getting your plates for dinner, Clint stands up and says, "Why don't we go around and introduce ourselves to Y/N, even though some of us have introduced ourselves already?"

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I'm Steve." The blond-haired and blue eyed man responds

"I'm Tony"

"I'm Peter"

"I'm Bruce"

"I'm Wanda"

"Natasha or you can call me Nat."

"I'm Thor, God of Thunder."

"I'm Sam"

"I'm Bucky."

"I'm Y/N" You added as you were the last one to introduce yourself.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Y/N, we've got a spare room for you that you're welcome to take." Tony says to you after everyone introduces themselves.

"Thank you, that'll be awesome. But I don't have anything to wear tonight." You answered sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it, Wanda and I went shopping while you were resting." Nat responds

"We also bought some decorations to make it feel more homey." Wanda adds

"We also got you a phone." Tony adds, handing you a phone with a clear screen and the screen lights up with the words, "Hello, Y/N"

"Thanks guys." You reply gratefully.

You spend the rest of dinner just talking with the Avengers and getting to know them. 

Just as everyone was finishing dinner Tony gets up and asks, "Who's up for a movie?" Tony asks everyone.