1

"Anything new??" Yeosang's muffled voice came out from under the huge t-shirt he was trying to come out of. 

"yeah what's new? who's doing who this time?"Jongho grunted while unsuccessfully attempting to pull the blonde who was squirming away back into his grip.

"uh I didn't find a chance to look. Lemme see" Wooyoung grabbed his phone from under the pile of clothes reluctantly. Truth was, he was secretly hoping they'd forgotten about all of this. He regretted bringing up the tiktoks. He regretted suggesting to watch them, regretted saying it'll be fun.

"Last time was pretty interesting tho..wasn't it" Seonghwa spoke up trying to catch Hongjoong's eye, which of course, the younger ended up avoiding. As always.

 "Hell yeah it was! 'seongjoong a married couple' haha . I told  you atinys are smart" Yunho said grinning.

  Finally.  These guys need tiktok to realize stuff.smh .

Unlike Wooyoung, Yunho was super excited. Hell, this is what he was looking forward to all week. He and Mingi had been up all night arguing over who'd be loosing their cool first. Mingi was adamant on it being seonghwa, but he had chosen San. It had to be San. Mans probably thought he was slick with all the secret glances and longing stares he focused on one particular band member. 

Jung Wooyoung.

"Yah seongjoong! seongjoong's my favourite couple. like I know you two aren't a couple yet but it's pretty obvious with the way hwa drools over Joong and how Joong always chooses hwa to go out with him even though I almost always ask to go with him but he shoos me off and tells me to go play with yuyu and to mind my own business and not interrupt and ruin his pla-" 

"Mingi look.there's a new edit about us"Yunho butted in before Hongjoong got a reason to call mingi to his room again. Joong was looking annoyed already. Jeez these losers. Is it that hard to admit how they feel?? Look at him and Mingi, probably the happiest duo of the group🤷

"ABOUT US??? SHOW MEEE" Mingi's attention was immediately diverted and Yunho smiled pulling him closer and pulling out his phone. Mine. 

"Well." Honjoong cleared his throat to which everyone turned their attention to him except yungi. "I don't really see the point of watching these..tiktoks about us. Especially ones-"he began

 "actually I do.  Cmon it's fun. It doesn't hurt anyone, besides they're just tiktoks. No one said the shit in them are true" Jongho cut through.

Wooyoung sighed knowing it was a done deal if Jongho stepped in. What he didn't know was that three other people tried to exhale their nervousness away too. Well here goes nothing. He grabbed his phone and sat on the floor next to hwa.

He opened instagram and scrolled through his dms to find that one particular fan account. yup. there were new messages alright. The first one being a tiktok with big fat letters written below it.

WOOSAN

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: lmao I hate my writing style here but I'm not changing anything since it's a great way to monitor my *cough cough* growth.

It gets better tho. I promise XD