26

San's pov:

We walk in silence, hand in hand towards our dorms. Wooyoung's hand is warm. His pace slow, taking each step with the utmost caution. 

Almost like the floor would crack, I try to bite back a chuckle but fail.

"Are you laughing at me..?" His voice is soft. He stops walking and turns to look at me.  There's no challenging tone to his voice, more of a tone of concern; like he's genuinely afraid of me being able to see any of his apparently existent flaws.

Any other time I would have answered with a snarky yes. But looking into his eyes and seeing his genuine concern stops me from doing so.

"Of course not! Well in a sense..but it's..I couldn't stop myself from laughing at how slow and gentle you were walking" I blurt out while putting my arm around his shoulder and pulling him closer in a comforting gesture.

I watch his eyes momentarily cross as concentrates before a clear cloud of relief passes through his features.

"Oh.." He replies trailing off. I want to say something to change the tension in the atmosphere but find myself unable to and drawn to the gaze Wooyoung is holding.

I see the stars in his eyes and the little smile lines around them. 

Focus on his eyes San. Focus on his eyes.

His sharp nose

Focus on his eyes

How our noses brushed against each others

Focus. On. His. Eyes

Focus

I can't seem to listen to my thoughts as I find myself leaning in, finding ways to get closer as he does the same.

His lips. His cherry lips. Since when were they so red? 

Wait did I make them red?

Did we--hallway. We're in a hallway-

All these years and I never knew how soft his lips could be

My thoughts take a freeway as I feel the tip of his nose brush mine. My hand immediately drops from his shoulder to his waist as I feel his body turn to mirror mine.

Oh to kiss Jung Wooyoung, to hold him, to touch him, to feel his soul with mine

Our heads angle in sync and I feel Wooyoung's hand move under my t shirt

Wait. Under. under under under under under UNDER MY T SHIRT. 

ON MY BARESKIN

I internally say fuck it and pull him by the waist and lean in to meet his lips..

..except that I'm met with a HAND  instead. 

what?