51

Wooyoung's pov:

I don't know where this sudden surge of confidence came from but I relish in it as I feel San's hot breath against my neck, his breathing irregular and measured.

I smirk at the strangled noise he makes as I tighten the grip on his trousers and pull him closer leaving our clothes being the only thing between us.

"W-Wooyoung" His voice is shaky and I feel myself swell in pride.

I did this to him. He's like this because of me

The voices in my head have long faded and now the only thing clouding my brain is something I've never allowed myself to feel for him.

Desire.

For San. My best friend

I suddenly feel overwhelmed with the need to make him feel how much I love him, even though I can never bring myself to say it.

I deviate from my aggressiveness and slowly wrap my hands around his waist, his body still pressing on mine as I bring my lips to his collar bone and place a soft kiss against his skin. My lips tingle after the brief contact and I feel myself going in for more.

He shudders against me as I pepper his skin with little kisses and I smile to myself before moving up along his neck and towards my favorite part of his neck.

I pause before briefly pulling away to meet his eyes.

"Remember how I said your adam's apple is sexy?"

I watch as his dazed eyes widen before lightly tracing the bulge on his throat with my finger. I feel the vibration of his voice against my skin as he tries to say my name.

"Wooy--"

"Shhh" I whisper placing my finger against his swollen lips. That immediately shuts him up and I smile at him before resuming my work. I begin placing messy kisses all over his neck deliberately avoiding the one spot he anticipates.

I smirk against his skin as I feel him tilt his head upwards giving me better access to his throat. I had no plans of giving him what he wants any sooner but my resolve sways when I feel him shift his body so that one of his legs comes into direct contact with my already bulging crotch.

This time it's me that tries and fails to get his name out.

"S-sa-" I jolt as I feel him push against me, our bodies almost scissoring each other.

"You thought I'd let you get control?" I feel my heart rate race as his low voice vibrates against my lips. I don't reply and try to steady my breath as I lean against him, my lips still against his neck. 

My heart goes crazy as I feel his leg press against me again. I barely stifle the embarrassing sounds trying to escape my mouth before I remember my unfinished mission. I slightly pull back and run my finger across his eyebrow before using his loss of focus to ram back against him in one sharp movement earning a satisfactory whimper which he unsuccessfully tries to cover.

I don't give him time to breathe before leaning back in to him and placing a gentle open mouthed kiss against his adam's apple. His body goes weak against me as he grips on the hem of my sweater with another strangled noise escaping his throat. My head feels light with all the overwhelming sensations running through my body and the pride I feel as I continue to enjoy him go weak for me. 

 I slightly wet my lips before cupping them around his adam's apple and gently sucking on it as I pull his body closer, roughly moving my leg further in between his legs before hesitantly grinding on him creating a sensation that causes me to bite my lip in silence and San to curse out loud.

"FUCK WOOYOUNG" 

I flinch at his loud, hoarse voice before feeling yet another smirk slowly make its way up my face as I realize the same thing for the second time. 

I did this. I made him feel good.

I try to regulate my breathing as I pull back again to look at his face. He stares back at me, his face flushed red and thin beads of sweat against his eyebrow as he let's out a shaky breath before widening his eyes and going beetroot red.

I stare in fascination as the color rushes up his cheeks, dotting his face. His lips are slightly swollen and a deep shade of red; his pupils dilated.

My own personal masterpiece.

"I-I--I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" I cut his stuttering voice off with a passionate kiss into which I try to embed all my feelings, the countless emotions whirring through my head, the thoughts running wild with everything we have done, everything we haven't; the burning ache inside my heart craving for the man in front of me in every possible way. 

I feel my eyes tingle as a tiny voice adds to the emotion I try to convey through the kiss.

The overwhelming love I feel for my best friend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes. right in front of your salad.

*Please comment it really keeps me going!!! And I love talking to other atinys so feel free to say anything you want lol.

kay bye.

Oh oh. and this chapter is dedicated to @KileyGeo for telling me to not restrain myself ;) (and to not be shy)🐿️

*lol I realized this looks a little threatening. I'm not threatening you to comment please. anyways signing off for today, yeosang's all time favourite chicken :)