(A/N: um maybe read the last published chapter first if you're one of the OGs. Or this probably wouldn't make sense)

San's pov:

 My plans to Lotte world end up crashing due to the sudden change of schedule in our practice.

Guess that's just for another day.

I make sure to switch the fan off before clambering out of bed and sauntering towards the bathroom. The cold water burns my skin as I hurriedly wash up and brush my teeth. I open the door to be punched in the stomach.

Lightly; but still.

"What the fu-"

"The fan, San. The damn fan! What on Earth is your problem??" 

My brain takes a few seconds to process the words that come out in a voice I don't expect.

"Wooyoung..?"

"??Of course I'm Wooyoung? Are you okay?" I step back with a laugh as he leans up to place the back of his palm on my forehead.

"Good morning then..I just sort of expected-"

"So you aren't happy to see me"

Wooyoung's dry voice cuts over mine and I can't help the amused look that spreads across my face. He holds one hand firmly down against his stomach as he stares up at me.

He hurriedly brings his other hand down when he notices my stare.

"What are you looking at jeez"

His hands barely cover the bulge he tries to hide. I don't attempt to hide my grin as I nudge him backwards.

"Oh nothing. I'm glad you're back"

He grimaces at my tone and steps away from me. I smirk as his hands try to grab my towel but end up missing.

I swerve around him, hand firmly on my towel before speaking in a painfully annoying voice.

"Hurry up. Brush your teeth. Wash up. Throw some clothes on. We have practice in a few"

Wooyoung gives me a look before running his fingers through his tangled hair.

"You can't boss me around Choi San"

"Oh yes I can"

"No-"

"Go get ready Woo. Be a good boy  for me okay?"

"..."

I meet his wide eyes with a laugh. He avoids looking at me as he nods and grabs the spare towel I give him. A faint tint of red colors his face as he walks back towards the bathroom. I stare at him amusement before deciding to press my luck some more.

"I didn't know you liked being called good-"

Wooyoung shoots me a death glare before stepping inside the bathroom and shutting the door quickly. I dry my hair as a grin spreads over my face. My mocking voice echoes through the room as I hear the shower being turned on.

"That's right. Such a good boy for me"

"San! Ew "  He groans from inside and I shake my head in amusement before mentally noting my discovery.

First the dildo. Now this.

Jung Wooyoung, I have so much more to discover about you

I smile as I faintly hear his voice seep out through the closed door as he showers. 

Another thought crosses me as I sit on my bed and pull on my socks and shoes on.

I wonder if he's into-