(A/N: Um..hi?)

Seonghwa's pov:

I don't know what got into me. I don't know why I acted that way.

All I know is that the weight of everything that's been happening lately finally got to me, Hongjoong's revelation being the cherry on top.

I close my eyes under the covers and try to will my tears to stop flowing.

I can't help it, I feel like a fool.

I am a fool. And I'm pretty sure everyone else thinks the same.

Hongjoong's broken expression haunts me as I try to force the image into blackness. The crack in his voice as he spoke his last words before running off echoes through my head like a broken cassette record.

Was I too harsh?

On someone that gave me hope? and played with my feelings?

I feel a warm tear run down my cheek as I remember our last encounter in the spare room that morning. The way his fingers gently grazed my skin. There was more to it than I can explain. It was more than just a friendly gesture. I know it.

He knows it.

I shudder under my covers, my skin tingling at the memory of his fingers on my skin.

"I don't know what to feel", he had said.

Is that why you went and got yourself someone? Because you don't know how to listen to your own heart?

I laugh before lying on my stomach and burying my face in my pillow.

Is that why you got a someone, a someone that's not me?

Hongjoong's pov:

I stare at my phone for around two minutes before finally dialing his number. Idk why I chose him, but I do know he will make me feel better.

The phone rings a bit before I hear him pick up.

"Hyung?"

"Yeosang"

"Are you okay..?"

"Yeah I..I don't know. I really don't know. How about you?"

"I don't either"

I stare at my untied shoelace before speaking again. "Are you still in our room? I mean-Seonghwa's room?"

Right. I don't even think I can call it ours anymore

"Hell no! It's gonna be a while till I'm able to face Hwa again after that " His tone radiates mock fear and I can't help but laugh.

"For real though. Are you going back to your room? Where's Jongho anyways? I didn't see him" I listen to his quiet breathing as he determinedly remains silent.

"..oh. I'm sorry. Hwa did mention something about-"

"Can we not talk about that please?"

"Right. Yeah sorry."

There's a brief pause before he speaks again.

"Hyung?"

"Yes?"

"Can I come over? I've got no where to stay"

"Um yeah sure. sure"

And that's how I find myself sitting on the couch beside my bed, well the spare  bed, and waiting for Yeosang.