Third person's pov:

"and then wooyoung was like arrhem th-thank y-you" Yunho retold the story for the tenth time to mingi that was jumping up and down like a child in excitement.

"THEN WHAT HAPPENED?" Mingi asked even though he already knew the answer. "And THEN I SAID AHEM AND SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF THEM! JEEZ MIN YOU SHOULDV'E SEEN THEIR FACES" 

Both boys held their sides laughing at the incident as if they hadn't been for the past 20 minutes. Surprisingly, it was Mingi that calmed down first. "hey we shouldn't be laughing though..should we?" he asked Yunho who was still struggling to catch his breath. He deliberately avoided looking him in the face 'cause he knew they'd both burst out laughing again if he did.

It was time to get serious.

"we have to do something you know" he urged Yunho again. This time he'd calmed down and looked right at Mingi. "like what? we can't just shove their faces together and call it a day. They've gotta figure things out themselves." Yunho replied with an amused look on his face.

It was always fun when Mingi got serious. Almost more fun than him when he wasn't. 

"BINGO! We can ask Hongjoong to include inception in our practice schedule and you and me can sneak behind and--OR FAKE LOVE!!! WE CAN PUSH THEIR HEADS TOGETHER AT THE 'LOVE YOU SO BAD'!!!!" Mingi was standing at this point, red in the face with excitement. Yunho gazed up at him forgetting what was going on for a moment. He's so precious. he thought for the umpteenth time of the day.

Yunho wished it were as easy as Mingi's 'plan'. "baby that's not how things work though" he said softly before dragging Mingi down to sit on his lap. "You know they've got to sort their feelings out first. It's best we don't interfere; at least not in a serious way" he said while playing with Mingi's hair.

"okayy..but it's so..why can't they just admit they like each other?? Wooyoung has it easy because he already knows San would die for him. It's not like he's gonna be rejected. No one rejects Jung Wooyoung." Mingi said a pout forming on his face.

"No one hm? interesting" Yunho teased only to be met with an even more pronounced pout. "you know what I mean. You're just not taking me serious. I just want them to be happy" Mingi stated, attempting to wriggle out of the arms that had him trapped.

"Of course I'm taking you serious! Trust me, I want them to be happy just as much as you do Min. But we have to let them go at their own pace darling" Yunho said tightening his arms around his best friend and smirking, already knowing the reaction of the other.

"stop being so sappy" Mingi grimaced with a fake gag. "You know I love you though"yunho shot back grinning, already anticipating his next sentence as he pulled Mingi to lie on his back with him.

"Proof or it's a lie" Mingi giggled, the mischievous glint back in his eyes. Yunho couldn't hide his smile at this familiar exchange between them. It was their thing. Their little declaration.

"yungi forever! here's your proof " he rushed the words out before closing the gap between them and wrapping his arms around his lovers waist.