57

Wooyoung's pov:

I hear footsteps hurry along the stairs and try to get up.

Afraid more people will see you like this eh?

The voice in my head taunts me and I shiver at how realistic it sounds. All these years it had been only a blurry replica to his dry monotonous voice. Hearing it for real today only empowered the voice inside me.

I manage to stand up and lean against the wall trying bring up the strength to walk to my room. But my legs feel like jello and I nearly fall over before using the wall to steady myself. The footsteps stop and I hear his voice.

San's voice

I hear him call my name and try to find the direction he's in but fail due to my rapidly spinning surrounding.

"San?" I manage to say before the voice in my head takes over and I feel my body go rigid.

"Wooyoung what ha-"

"Don't fucking come near me" I myself speak and feel my eyes sting with meaningless tears.

It's all over. you're gonna lose again. and hurt him till he finally lets you go

"No" I try to say but no sound comes. I hear San walk towards me and mentally flinch preparing myself for what my brain is going to do.

"Did you not hear me or a you fucking dumb? Get the fuck away from me" 

"Wooy-"

"What do you want any ways? Didn't you get enough yesterday? Or can your pathetic gay heart not get enough?" I watch as he freezes and hear myself let out a harsh chuckle.

"Ohh San. You surely were a sight. All needy and worked up by such little effort." I hear the laugh again before the voice continues.

"It definitely was worth getting your filthy hands on me. Seeing how pathetically disgusting you are, trembling at a guys touch. ugh" I clench my hands as the world spins around me.

"I'm- I'm not gonna fall for this wooyoung" I hear his voice slightly shake and feel my lips pull into a grin.

"Oh that's completely fine lover boy. You already have fallen. Fallen so bad" I hear another disgusting laugh before feeling my lips move again.

"I honestly thought better of you Choi San. Never thought you'd fall this low. It was entertainingly disgusting, the way you shook under the lightest touch I provided you. You should have seen your pathetic face. All red and-"

The words coming out of my mouth stop for a moment as San takes a step closer.

"What are you doing you faggot? Keep your distance. Or do you want me to get you worked up all over again, this time with a camera in your disgustingly gay face?"

"Sorry? I didn't hear you" Somewhere in the middle of being lost and overpowered by a faceless voice and the splitting headache I have, I hear his quiet voice speak. Not loud, not mad. His tone has more of a caution than hurt.

My realization only triggers the voices in my head and they begin raging inside me causing my headache to double.

"Get. Away. You disgusting cocksucker. Is knowing how worthless you are not enough to throw you away? Are you that pathetic??"

"Maybe I am" His voice is steady and low and I feel my vision slightly clear as I look at his approaching figure.

One step closer.

I hear my sickening laugh again before I find myself repeating his words out loud.

"Do you still have my pictures on your wall baby?" He flinches but nods his head before speaking.