106

San's pov:

I switch through the next page with my free hand. My fingers freeze momentarily as I try to read what it says and I'm met with a loud whine in protest.

"Sannie!!!"

"Oops. Sorry. My bad baby" I resume playing with his hair as gazes at the screen with me.

Wooyo ended up freaking out about his cookies being over (they goned Sannie!!) so I had to go downstairs to fetch him some more which resulted in him clinging on to me like a koala because I apparently left him alone to singlehandedly deal with a ponytail massacre. 

I managed to calm him down by promising him to bring Mingi over. Later. So they can 'fwight the bad guysss' and get the 'lost ponytail king' back. (He has gold streaks apparently)

I honestly appreciate Mingi. A lot.

I could never

He wouldn't let me disappear for even a second so that's how I ended up looking things up with his head resting on my lap and my fingers playing with his hair.

I bring my focus back to the screen and scan the bright letters that flash at me. 

"What doesit say Sannie?"

I blink at the screen.

(A/N: No I'm not gonna include any actual advice here. For obvious reasons)

"Sannie?"

I try to process what I just read.

So basically..

It's okay?

I stare at Wooyo and try to think. 'It depends on the dynamic the care-giver and little has, which may or may not include being physical'? 

Dynamic? Care giver?

Am I his care giver?

I look down to meet his expectant eyes again.

"Uhm.."

"Wooyo gets kissy??"

As okay as it is, I still need to think. Wooyo wants kisses but..I look down at his big eyes and sigh.

"Aren't you gonna eat the cookies Sannie brought you?" I watch as he pouts at me and gets up. He grabs the bag of cookies and scoots away from me. I hear a low mutter and smile.

"Mean"

"I'm not being mean Wooyo..I just need time to think okay?" He doesn't look at me and swings his legs against my couch in silence.

"I-I promise I'll give you a kiss if I can..just one though" His face immediately lights up and he scoots back closer to me. He gives me a toothy grin before biting into his cookie.

I hold in  a sigh and lean back against the couch. This is too complicated.

Yes this is Wooyoung, the person I have zero issues kissing with. But then he's also a child?? Ugh. How do I even win in this?

My eyes travel back to the site I have open.

Littles aren't necessarily children

They regress to re-experience things they-

My eyes land on a post from caregiver in LA. I skim through it before looking at Wooyo again.

He grins back at me with crumbs all over him and I look back a the screen.

Apparently it's quite normal to kiss your little

I skim through more articles and feel my eyes widen. I stare at one particular reply and feel my stomach act funny.