65

San's pov:

I hold my breath as I wait for Yunho's answer.

"yeahhh um Sannie's downstairs uh.. went outside to buy you a lollipop" I roll my eyes at the pathetic excuse for a lie before quietly re attaching his file to the drawer.

"lollopop?!!!"

"Yeah..yeah a lollipop. He'll definitely hurry up and bring you your lollipop wooyo. C'mon. Let's go downstairs now."

I smile to myself at his 'hidden' message before listening to their fading footsteps.

Whew.

I hurriedly skim through the rest of his drawers and find an occasional wrapper or two but nothing relatively interesting.

Moving towards his bed, I sit down and peer under to be met with series of cardboard boxes, each containing his old jewelry or hair accessories. I pull out one out of the two last boxes and open it to find more jewelry but with a paper spread underneath.

None of the other boxes had-

I stop wasting time to think and nimbly lift all it's contents out and place them on his bed before lifting the off white paper from the boxes surface.

I quickly grab the folded piece of paper that lies underneath, my fingers already shaking. There are three words written on it in distinctive childlike letters.

CaMomile-four Mathew

Yunho's pov:

Where tf is he?

"Yes he's on his way Wooyo. Just got caught in the traffic" I lie to him for the millionth time. Mingi eyes me in suspicion and I shake my head.

Not now

He nods and goes back to entertaining Wooyo with another great adventure that never happened. I'm about to ring San's phone when I receive notification.

~wooyoungsyoungdaddy just sent you a message!~

I glance at Wooyoung and Mingi before clicking on the notification and staring at the photo San has sent me.

chamomile four mathew? 

I send him a 👀 before closing the app and addressing Wooyo. 

"Sannie's gonna be a while cz of the traffic. So why don't we go out to buy ice cream for everyone till he comes back?"

"ICE CREAM???"  I bite back a laugh as both Wooyo and Mingi yell in excitement alike before grabbing both of their arms and pulling them out.

Looks like San needs a bit more time.

San's pov

Try as I might, I couldn't manage to find anything other than that odd note under his bed. I sigh as I finally get up and look around one last time. As much as I'd like to go through that file again I stop myself from doing so.

I walk towards the door and look in at the room one last time before beginning to pull the door shut. That's when an idea suddenly flashes through my mind.

His mirror cupboard. That has two drawers too

I quickly step in again and close the door before stepping towards his mirror. I look down at the two small drawers and kneel down. 

This is like. out in the open though.

Would he keep something he desperately wants to hide here? I pull the first one open and rummage through it's contents. Makeup and a few receipts.

I close it quietly and pull the other one open.

I'm met with a huge mess of more random receipts and dozens of black hair ties all thrown over a black plastic bag. My heart beats fast as I rummage through the mess and pull the bag out. Whatever it is in there, it's light. 

I hear my phone ring as a new notification appears on it's screen, but ignore it as I try to find the bags opening. What would he have that he needs to hide under all this but still has to be easily accessible? 

It's something long, I realize as my fingers grip around it still searching for the opening.

Long? A gun???

I feel the panic rush over me as I finally grab at the bags upper end and pull it off the object. My immediate thought is that I'm right. And that it's a gun.

That is, until I notice the half scratched off label through the already deflated bubble wrap. I feel my face heat up as I read the unnecessary words on the wrapping.

Bubble V/rap Sex t-

Oh I know it's a sex toy but holy - . I continue to stare at the shiny black object in my hands and find it impossible to tear my eyes away as I feel the heat from my face spread down my body.

I try blinking my eyes to bring back my focus, but whatever focus I had is replaced with another feeling. A feeling that might be connected to the way my body was reacting.

Wooyoung what the fuck

 I run my hands along the length of the package before shaking my head in embarrassment.

What on earth am I doing? 

I hurriedly rewrap it in the plastic it was in and place it in the drawer before littering it's surface with the abandoned hair ties and receipts on the floor.

I feel the forbidden warmth spread through my body as I take one last look at his room before locking it shut and opening my phone to distract myself. I click on the first notification and stare at it for a while before groaning.

~wontstoppinningmingi~

"BTW do NOT open the drawers of his mirror cupboard. Dw me and Min can assure you there's nothing related to this shit there. I repeat. Do NOT"

..............................................................................................

Welp🤷