101

Wooyoung's pov: 

I wake up with a blaring pain in my jaw. The first thing my eyes land on is the fan.

Switched on.

I hurriedly scan my surroundings before feeling my throat close up. 

Where is he?

"San" I try not worry about my voice that comes out in an ugly sore croak. Where is-

"San? San??"

I wince at the sharp pain that shoots through me as I sit up. My eyes dart around the room as I feel my breathing quicken, cold sweat running down my forehead.

No.

No no no

NO

"SAN? NO. SAN WHERE ARE Y-" My irregular breathing momentarily freezes as I let out a sharp breath at the sight of him. He rushes over to me, his t shirt not fully on and one sleeve dangling.

"Wooyoung?? What happened baby? What-"

I burst into a pathetic fit of tears as I hear his voice. Soft and back to normal. Almost as if everything else was just a bad dream. I can barely see him as I look up at his worried face.

"Wooyoung.."

"I thought you--left me" I watch his hesitation disappear as he immediately sits next to me and engulfs me in his arms. I feel pathetic as I cry on to him like a baby, his fingers gently pushing away the hair plastered to my face.

"Shh. It's okay. I'm here. I'm right here" I try to nod in acknowledgement as my words fail me, but wince in pain as another wave of pain shoots through me. 

"San" I whisper and he hears me. His fingers move from my hair to my face and I close my eyes willing myself to calm down.

I end up crying harder instead.

"It's okay Woo..everything's gonna be--fine. You're okay..we're okay"

I gasp as a new wave of emotion takes over me.

We're okay

I cling onto him as he tries to pry me off.

"Wooyoung. Wooyoung lis--"

"No no nonoNO" His eyes widen but I can't control myself.

"DON'T OKAY? DON'T LEAVE ME I'LL DO ANYTHING"

"Woo-"

"I-I'LL LET YOU USE ME AND TREAT ME LIKE THE USELESS WIMP I AM. YOU CAN HURT ME-"

This time I hear San's cry louder than mine. I flinch as he crushes me into him and begins shaking his head violently.

"No. No. Wooyoung no."

"Yes" I manage to choke out as his arms pull me against his wildly beating heart.

"No. You should never have to say that to ANYONE okay? I never want to hear that again"

"But-"

"No buts"

His voice quivers and I feel nearly suffocated in his embrace. But I can't help the delirious giggle that escapes my lips. I can't make it stop as it develops into a laugh, my whole body aching as my shoulders shake.

San immediately lets me go and stares at me in confusion. The tears running down his face momentarily freeze as he watches me laugh in panic.

"Wooyoun-"

"Butts"

I watch as his face goes through a series of emotions before making it's stop at confusion. He just stares at me as I hear my voice come out in awkward giggles.

"Woo what do-"

"butts. You said no butts" I explain and watch his face go through a multitude of more emotions before he suddenly realizes what I'm saying.

He lets out a weak laugh as he stares at me in disbelief.

"Seriously?"

I nod at him and try to hold back the laughter that cause my shoulders to violently shake against him.

"After all this..you..you can laugh?" My laughter immediately dies as panic settles in me.

Did I do something wrong?

I stare at him in confusion as he pulls me towards him and lets out a quiet sob.

"And this is why I love you"

He said it. He said it he said he said it

"San-" I open my mouth to ask him to repeat what he said but he beats me to it.

"I love you. I'm so so sorry baby"

My eyes blind me again as I let out a happy giggle.

"Baby?"

"Yes. Baby"

...................................................................................................

Things are gonna get better I promise <3

Please comment *insert puppy eyes here* 

It's like active feedback if you know what I mean :))

TW: tmi

Anygayssss. That best friend who kinda doesn't seem like my best friend anymore is trying to act as if nothing happened? She barely talks to me and when she does it's just cold and meaningless. To be fair I may have talked with someone else while she was too busy rejecting me on the pretense of me actually having a chance. (hold up before you pounce at me:/)

But like. Why should that matter to her? If she doesn't care she doesn't care. Who I talk to or sleep with shouldn't be her problem?? Especially when she was treating me even lesser than a friend.

Look I'm not trying to be extra or anything but you can see where my ideas come from. My own life. lol

But it's not like Hwa and Joong's situation I promise. Or even Woosan's situation. In my case she barely gives a fuck about me now. Except to get all mad triggered when I get with someone else. AFTER ignoring me and literally abandoning me when I needed her the most.

What hurts is that she was my best friend. And still is