83

(A/N: Incase you're confused, it's the morning now)

Hongjoong's pov:

Horrible.

I feel horrible.

I want to throw up every time I think about what I did, nothing against Yeosang but as he very clearly whispered in my ear; I don't love him, he's not who I love.

Love.

I fall back against my bed and laugh. 

What even is love?

I run my finger along the thin bracelet Hwa gave me.

A friendship bracelet

How would he even react if he finds out about me and Yeo?  

I don't deserve him, that's for certain.

Never did, never will.

I lift my head an inch as Yeosang enters the room with a plate of spaghetti.

"I ate a bit on my way. Here. You can eat the rest" 

I nod quietly and gulp everything down, not tasting a thing. I'm anything but hungry right now. But Hwa wouldn't have liked me skipping breakfast. He always sends me a short text reminder at 8. 

I look through our messages and stare at the last message to which I haven't replied.

~Hwa:))~

Hey! Just your daily reminder to EAT YOUR BREAKFAST. Bye! Tc!

I stare at the message till my eyes blur.

Yesterday.

He didn't send one today.

I finish eating and push the bowl on to the short table next to me before swallowing a few gulps of water and getting back into bed.

No communication occurs as I lie against the headboard and raise my arm for Yeo to settle in beside me as we hug each other to another round of torturous sleep.

Seonghwa's pov:

I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't smile. I can't even breathe.

Every breath I take feels more and more painful. I don't want to do this anymore.

I just want to go.

Far away. Far away to a place where no one can find me. 

Far away to a place where he won't matter to me so much that I feel dying every time that sick image replays in my mind.

San's pov:

I sit by his bed reading. He stirs again in his sleep and I smile. I haven't left his side at all since last night and I find it impossible to do so.

I may be getting over protective but it is what it is.

I go back to reading the magazine before hearing a grunt. I watch in amusement as his eyes immediately move to the fan above.

He rubs his eyes in confusion before noticing me.

"San..?"

Oh. 

So Wooyoung's back

"Good morning" He blinks at me before looking back at the fan. And then at me again.

"Are you KIDDING me??? You're literally under it too! Why on earth would you switch it-"

I roll my eyes and keep my magazine aside before pulling him up by the arm. I notice as his eyes flicker from the magazine to my face.