Wooyoung's pov:

I wake up with sweat pooling all over my body. I groan before raising my eyes heavenwards and noticing the immobile ceiling fan.

This bitch

There's no San to be seen but this time I don't let this fool me. I wait lying in bed until the bathroom door finally opens.

San absentmindedly wipes his face on a white towel before tossing it to a chair and looking towards the bed. His eyes widen in surprise as he notices me.

"Oh? Someone's early today" I don't return his smile and point at the ceiling.

"Seriously? I'm soaked in sweat again. Ugh I feel gross"

"Exactly what I was going for. If our fans knew how hard it is to get you to bathe they wouldn't even-"

I throw a pillow at him and he laughs, stopping his sentence.

"Okay okay. Just go and have a bath. We have to go out after breakfast, remember?"

"What?"

I hear him sigh as he eyes me warily. "Don't tell me you don't remember"

Oh. That

"Oh. That"

"Yes that" I ignore his raised eyebrow and drag myself out of bed and towards the washroom. I step inside before peering at him again.

"How come you don't switch the light on? Also I don't wanna go" I try to close the door but he stops it with his foot. I scowl at him.

"Well you have to go. It's for your own good Wooyoung. Plus he did say to meet him in a couple of days" 

I stare at the light switch pointedly and he sighs.

"Because I don't need the light. It's the morning. You don't need it either" He flips the switch off and I stare at him, trying to find a suitable retort.

A sudden thought crosses my mind and I smirk at him, his expression turning from wariness to confusion. 

"What do I get?"

"Huh?"

"What do I get if I listen to you?" His eyes meet mine and I try not to cower under his searching gaze.

"Well..what do you want?"

"I'll tell you when the time comes" I laugh at his widened eyes before frowning as he shakes his head slightly.

"No. We have an agreement. We need to talk first"

"About WHAT??"

He stares at me for a few seconds before turning his back to me and muttering.

"Just go brush your teeth"

"And bathe. There's an extra towel inside"

I furrow my eyebrows at him before pressing my lips together.

"Okay. I'll talk-" His head snaps back at me and I roll my eyes at his enthusiasm. 

"But after the stupid appointment. And only if I feel like it" He thinks a bit before nodding.

"Okay"

"Okay."

"Now go shower"

"I thought you said bathe-"

"Wooyoung"

"Okay okay!" I fake scowl at him before closing the door and locking it. I look down at myself and sigh.