91

Hongjoong's pov:

I frown at my appearance and tug my jeans off. 

Black won't do

I don't know who I'm trying to impress, but I run my fingers through my hair with hair cream before running a comb through it and grabbing my phone.

It's San's birthday.

As disoriented as we are, there's still a live event at five. And everyone's coming.

Everyone

Wooyoung's pov:

My hands automatically move to a brown plaid shirt and I pull it out, slightly smiling at the manageable voices in my head.

I agreed to something with someone exactly a year ago. I don't allow my mind to linger on the specifics as I pull my clothes on, deftly fixing my hair and pulling the door open. 

Is that a heartbeat I feel in my chest?  Didn't know I had one of those

I try to push my thoughts away from my rapidly beating heart as the voice already begin to take over. As usual.

I feel my pace slow down as I near the mentioned room, my heart a mixture of dread and excitement as I push the door open. I feel his eyes on me the moment I enter the room. I try to look back at him, but find my will power once again useless.

I can already hear the insults forming as the voice takes over me. I sit next to him, blindly aware of my accelerating heart rate.

Don't let him touch you. disgusting fa-

I nod to myself silently and say nothing through out the whole live. My heart rate increases every time he shifts his position, causing his knee to lightly brush mine.

The words dirty, wrong and unclean blare under my jeans as I let my body submit to the voice.

"Thank you so much for joining! And for giving San the best birthday ever! We love you, atiny! Bye!" I feel San's hesitant arm around my shoulder as Hongjoong speaks our usual finishing lines for us.

Part of me melts under his touch. It's been so long, so painful without him.

Pain screams out loud from under my sleeve.

Shake his arm off shake is arm off shake his arm off

No.

Yes. Do it. NOW.

I swallow as I try to focus on Hongjoong instead. I feel my body involuntarily move forward, away from his touch.

I internally scream in happiness as I feel him tighten his grip around me, pulling me back next to him. For the live.

Stay for the live. 

I feebly try to talk my voice out of what it's about to do but end up failing. Again

Shake him off. Now.

Hongjoong's still speaking?

NOW! Or you'll fucking pay

Regret begins to tingle under the flap of my jeans.

Now.

I shake his hand off me before lightly shoving him back and walking off. Hongjoong says nothing as he hurriedly stops talking and finally ends the live.

My head is a screaming mess as I hurry up to my room, fumbling for my key as I take two steps at a time.

I don't want to go.

I really don't.

But you will

I make sure to change my shorts and comb my hair before grabbing the red rose with it's sickeningly sweet smell.

I pop my cap on and leave the room with no second glance as I feel an excited smirk play on my lips.

I will.

.........................................................................................................

Again. trust me and you'll be alright :):