Yeosang's pov:

It's been 3 days. 

I don't understand.

I turn on my bed to stare at the empty one next to mine. I even fixed his bed for him and straightened out the sheets. My eyes feel heavy and I allow them to shut as I try to recall everything that happened.

We were completely fine. He did kind of get mad at me for peeking at woosan but he's not the type to hold a grudge over something that clearly didn't offend him personally.

Think yeosang, think.

What else could I have done wrong?

Was it..the sudden confession I made? Shit

But no. What was it that he said again? "me neither"

I recall his red face after he said that, his eyes struggling to avoid mine. He was definitely anything but mad at me. 

Maybe I made him feel uncomfortable

I groan into my hands and replay every moment until I last talked to him in my head. An involuntary smile creeps up my face as I remember his hand pat my head deftly as I listened to his heart beat in front of everyone. 

"Sang" His raspy voice saying my name before his hand fell back against the ground as he passed out.

I frown in concentration. He wasn't mad at me when he said my name.

Was he?

My frown turns into a pout as I remember the incident of today morning. It had been three days since I even saw his face, seeing that Seonghwa suddenly wanted to baby him in his room, not allowing anyone else to enter. 

I breathe in and breathe out trying to let my frustration out. 

I'm pretty sure Jongho would meet anyone he wants if he wanted to.  It's not like I caught Yungi sneaking in, completely oblivious to the fact that I was watching from behind the stair cupboard.

Meeting him at breakfast today for the first time in three days caused my heart to summersault in joy. That was, until he walked past me as if I was completely transparent and non existent to him. I had frozen for a few seconds before swallowing my pride and hurrying after him.

"Jongho! Jongh-"

"Is this seat taken?" I watched as he cut over my voice as if I wasn't there and ask Hwa. Hwa avoided my eyes as he nodded his head once and made room for his plate on the table.

I stood there staring like an idiot before trying again. 

"Jongho how are you-"

"Did you listen to that song I sent you, hyung? It's pretty nice" I just stood there as he fished his phone out of his pocket and plugged his earphones in, not before shaking off my hand on his shoulder.

I open my eyes and stare at the ceiling. 

What did I do wrong? 

San's pov:

"I know you you said we should wait till Wooyoung comes back but..I feel like Wooyo's gonna be easier to convince" I flinch at my own words.

Not me taking advantage of his vulnerable state.

It's for his own good San

Seonghwa doesn't reply and sinks further in his chair trying to think. I feel the need to justify myself.

"I know that using his state against him-"

"I agree" 

I meet Seonghwa's eyes as he continues to speak. "I'm pretty sure..actually no. cross that off. I KNOW that wooyoung is gonna give us a hard time about this. Plus don't you think the reason for him not switching back might be due to him not wanting to face the consequences of that night?"