Wooyoung's pov:

I don't know why I did it, but I did. I enjoyed seeing the burning jealousy in San's eyes as he watched us from the doorway.

He's jealous because I'm hugging someone else? hah

I scoff to myself and feel Yeo throw his hand around my shoulder. I cuddle against him as I feel San's eyes silently bore into me.

Serves him right. Fucking tricked me into-

"So I guess you finally got somewhere, Yeo?" I shoot my head up against Yeosang's  and quickly apologize before looking towards the source of the voice.

Yeosang remains frozen against me before he shrugs nonchalantly and looks at me again. I'm suddenly aware of the close proximity we are in and try to lean backwards before realizing the hand that is stopping me.

"What? You're gonna let him come and shade on us when we're clearly doing nothing wrong?" There's a bitter tone to his voice as he glares at the boy that just laughs.

"Nothing wrong? Are you sure  about that yeo?" I feel his body stiffen before he lets out an amused laugh and shakes his head against mine. I feel the arm around me tighten and suddenly feel uncomfortable.

I look around and meet San's eyes for less than a second before hearing his voice.

"Wooyoung. Come here"

come here ?

why should I? who is he to tell me what to do?

I shrug and lean against Yeosang and notice his body relax against mine.

"So this is where you've got to huh? I never thought you'd stoop this low" Jongho lets out a fake laugh of amusement before walking towards us slowly. I look at his face in confusion as he continues to speak.

"Aww. look at you two! So cute together! Isn't that right San?" My eyes widen as his words shatter San's patience and he stalks over to us as well.

"Wooyoung can you just-" San's frustrated voice is interrupted by Yeosang's low arrogant one.

"Best friends can be cute together. Nothing's wrong with that" His voice is low but I hear an edge to his tone as Jongho laughs once more.

"Would you look at that! I didn't know you had to touch your best friend in order to keep him" I look at San in confusion as he glares at Jongho in anger.

"Jongho what the fuck are you-"

"Oh shut the fuck up Jongho. So what if I like skinship wit my best friend? How is that such a bad thing? the hell is your problem?" I yelp in surprise as I feel Yeosang pull me closer to him, me almost sitting on his lap now. San lets out a frustrated howl before trying to pull me off him.

"What-the-hell yeosang--let him go you-you-" 

I involuntarily flinch as yeosang yells behind my ear.

"WHY THOUGH? I'M NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING WRONG JONGHO YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF-"

San's arms continue to try and pry me out of Yeosang's ones and I feel my body go limp at the sudden turn of events.

It's too much. I can't understand

Jongho yells louder than Yeo and I feel him cower against the couch at the sound of his angered voice.

"OH SO I'M THE PEICE OF SHIT HERE HUH? I'M THE ONE BETRAYING MY BEST FRIEND'S TRUST AM I?"

I feel Yeosang's arms go slack around me but I'm too tired to attempt and get off. Instead I lean back against my best friend as if the past few minutes didn't happen as I watch San pause with his eyes on Jongho.

"What do you--mean?" The dread in San's voice is clearly visible as I feel Yeo's shaking hands envelope me again.

"We're just best friends for God's sake. right Woo?" His voice is no longer steady and I nod in confusion as I feel him rest his chin against my shoulder, his breath lightly fanning my neck. Which doesn't bother me.

It's normal, we're best friends

Jongho explodes into a fit of maniacal laughter before turning to San and pointing at us.

"Why don't you ask him yourself, San? And Wooyoung if I were you..I'd be off from where you are" I gently shake Yeo's head off my shoulder and turn to look at him. He silently shakes his head as his eyes fill with fear.

I look at San in panic as I feel Yeo bring his head to rest against mine again. San clenches his fists before grabbing Jongho by the collar. He stutters against the grip on his neck as San shouts at him.

"Are you gonna fcking finish what you started or am I gonna have to-"

"Y-yeo-sang. He jerks himself off to wooyoung" 

The entire room goes silent as I feel my world come crashing down. The arms around me suddenly feel like burning hot iron as I try to process the obscene words that fell from Jongho's mouth.

It all happens fast, barely leaving me the space to process what is happening as I feel Yeosang suddenly turn my head towards his before hurriedly placing his lips on on mine. I jerk back to reality and violently swing my head away from him causing him to only have a seconds contact before roughly shoving him away from me and falling to the floor.

I watch San rush towards him and hear a sickening crunch as his fist connects with Yeosang's jaw as Jongho falls back into a chair and buries his head in his arms.

"You-fucking-bastard-" I watch as San punches Yeo's small form at each word and feel too shaken to make him stop.

Yeosang? My best friend?

--jerking off over..me?

I feel sick as I try to block the thought. 

I fucking trusted him.

I hugged him. I let him wrap his arms around me

I let him get as close to me as he wanted

I blindly wipe my mouth with my sleeve as I turn to stare at one of my best friends punching the other.

I feel sick as I remember how he was the one to 'guard our privacy that day' . 

I feel sick.

I feel sick. 

I run out of the room with no specific target in my head and blindly run into Seonghwa. He eyes me worriedly and asks me if I'm okay as I shake my head before updating him on the situation below and leaving him stuck to the floor as I leave.

"San just found out that Yeosang jerks off to me"