27

Wooyoung's pov:

I jump back as soon as I feel my lips connect with something unpleasant.

A hand.

A gnarly, disgusting, absolutely vile, hairy, cockblocking-

"So I assume you two are no longer determined to cut each others balls off every time you're in a room together"

--slimy, probably unwashed-

I glare at Yunho but sigh out of relief at the same time. What was I thinking? In the middle of the hallway good God.

"oh. hey-hi Yunho.." I watch San stutter while subtly trying to wipe his mouth on the sleeves of his t shirt. I make sure yunho's watching before wiping my lips on my sweater, not so subtly.

"Soooo???" I hear the undisguised excitement in his voice and my heart flutters. About me and San, not him.

"We talked things out.." I begin confidently but realize I don't know how to carry this conversation. I look at San for help.

"Well I can see that. Actually no, I can see you two did way more than just talking-" I realize San's not gonna be of any help any sooner by the way he's morphed into an all rounder super tomato once again.

"Was the hand really necessary? You could've just..I don't know, maybe used your voice. your words. Or maybe you could have let us have our moment you know, instead of stuffing your hand-" I watch the pure happiness on Yunho's face and have to internally remind myself that I'm currently supposed to be telling him off.

"-your hairy, probably never washed--"

"You don't know how long we've been waiting for this, Mingi and I" I stop insulting his hand when I hear the sincerity in his voice. 

I look at San and then at him. And suddenly feel shy.

"You know..me and Min would take turns in consoling each other whenever one of us felt like you two were a lost cause. You two were like the annoying main characters of a dreadfully slow paced book, (A/N: ;) ) almost there but never there. Min's gonna be so happy for you guys"

Me and San remain silent, but for two different reasons. San possibly at a loss of words due to all the emotion in the atmosphere.

Me, cause of the sleeping dragons that have awoken.

"Min's gonna be so happy for you guys"

"You don't know how long we've been waiting for this"

For what? What is-what even is this-me and San

Min's gonna be so happy for you guys

People are gonna know. People are gonna know how shameless you are wooyoung.

I grip on to the wall behind me as I try to shake off the nagging voice inside my head.

What are you doing wooyoung? What have you done? You never learn from mistakes do you, you shameless-

I barely see Yunho leave with an exaggerated bounce to his step. I'm left alone in the hallway with San once again. And the voices.

"Let's--go-go upstairs?" I take a chance and speak and sigh in relief.  Still in control.

"Sure..Wooyoung?" I firmly avoid eye contact as we walk side by side, me faster than him for once.

"Wooyoung?? Are you okay?" His voice sounds distant and I try exerting as much force as I can to each step I take.

Just a few steps more. You can do this. Just a few more seconds and you'll be in your room. Nothing to hide from--Wooyoung -

I feel San take hold of my hand and sigh in relief and annoyance. 

Tell him to stop. Let go. You're better than this wooyoung. This isn't who you are, remember? You aren't-

I close my eyes willing myself not to act or speak on behalf of the voice inside me.

"San" 

oh no. 

I feel my vision get blurry as I try to ground myself back into realization. 

Not again. This can't happen again.

I feel my hand disentangle from his and hear my voice that's not my voice speak again.

"San. I'm not gay."