Wooyoung's pov:

Sangie and Jongho left with jongho pulling on yeo's hand all the way. Well at least those two are getting somewhere.

The bitter sweet aftertaste of the unplanned words that managed to slip out earlier tend to further redden my already flaming face. 

I swallow nothing as I turn to face him.

Of course he's staring. I almost burst out laughing at his reaction to being caught earlier. Now was no different.

"well..let's go then?" I internally curse at the slight quiver that rings through my voice. Wouldn't have been noticeable but then it's Choi San we're dealing with. 

"yeah. yes. okay" is that disappointment in his voice? yeah right Wooyoung. you're assuming things again. Get a grip

The silence falls loud as we step out of the studio. San looks straight-ahead and walks fast as if I'm not with him.

"slow down--san-ah" I puff through the cold air trying to meet his pace.

He turns to glance at me for less than a millisecond before stopping. and stares.

And stares. 

I manage to avoid his eyes for a good three seconds before giving up. Why does he look at me like that? why do I feel my heart beat escalate every time he looks at me? 

"um..what?" ugh that was dumb that was so dumb wooyoung you fcking--

"I'm sorry about..the whole tiktok situation. I know it's just for fun but. yeah. please don't take any of the things they say seriously " San says looking directly at me.

please don't? 

yeah of course he'd say that. 

"young-ah~" 

Oh no he didn't. The stupid butterflies start to perform their dumb ritual in my stomach as I feel my face heat up. All he did was say my fcking name. and now y'all decide to dance?? and make my skin the color of a fcking overly ripe tomato??

We're not even on set. Why does he have to do this to me? why does he have to make me feel all sorts of stuff. stuff I shouldn't be feeling. thoughts I shouldn't be thinking. why?

I look up and take a deep breath. "let's go now" I say, after giving him an acknowledging nod.

and let the familiar mantra run through my brain.

'Just fan-service, wooyoung. Just fan service'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well that was short. anyways did you notice their shoes in the picture above??? 

 anyways did you notice their shoes in the picture above???