24

Seonghwa's pov:

After about 10 minutes of going after him and calling his name he finally decided to stop his aimless running and settle down in a corner of one of our lunch rooms.

I've been trying to get him to talk to me for like half an hour but all he does is bury his head in his knees and pull them tighter around him whenever I try to get his attention.

"Hongjoong. Can you please talk to me? You know you can't take this all on your own..We're in this together, remember?" I try for the gazillionth time and am surprised when he finally lifts his head to glare at me through red rimmed eyes.

"About what?" He snaps and I would've been intimidated if it wasn't for the loud sniff that comes afterwards. 

"You know what I mean. About what happened..what's happening.." This time he turns his entire body in my direction before snapping at me again. "Talk? You wanna talk? About what an insensitive person I am? Or is it about how much of a failure I am as a leader? haha sure let's talk"

 I watch him ramble on, determined to get me to fight back. But all I can notice is how small he looks there on the floor, shaking with anger or perhaps some undiscovered emotion; his skin pale white making the bags under his eyes more visible than ever.

"No. That's not what I wanna talk about" I try to figure out what to say but keep getting side tracked with how vulnerable and tired he looks. He looks so pale that he might as well be fading away. 

"Okay? I know you're thinking the exact same thing everyone else is. The way I handled shit wasn't ideal was it? It's all Hongjoong hyung's fault. HAH" I just stare at him unable to find a response that won't set him off further.

The way he reacted wasn't exactly how I'd like it to have gone, but knowing everything from the perspective of one of the oldest members set a different light on things. But yes I have to agree on the fact that he may have gone too far this time. A bit too harsh on my babies. Which isn't like him.

It isn't like him to lose full control like that. Which brings me to the question I already have started asking before my mind can assure me he's not gonna blow up.

"It's not just about woosan, is it?