Jongho's pov:

I cross the street with a smile on my face. My feet have regained their bounce and I walk fast making sure not to swing the bag in my right hand.

I stop at the gate and smile at the security guard who puts down the newspaper he's reading to look at me. He's pretty nice when he's awake.

"Well someone's been out and about" He teases me with a sly smile on his wrinkled face. It's true I don't like socializing. Well I do, but only with a limited number of people.

"Yeah went to buy us some dinner" I tell him indicating the bag in my hand. His eyes sparkle at my words.

"Ohooo. Us  eh? Who's the lucky guy? Is it that petite blond that always clings onto you?" I blush at his words before glaring at him.

"No. I mean yes. But we're just..we're just-"  I don't know why I stutter and feel my heart beat fast as I try to finish my sentence. The guard beats me to it though.

"Friends? Is that what you all call yourselves when you're in love? because I can see something way beyond friendship here. Just look at you now. All red and bashful" 

I try to ignore the heat rushing up my cheeks as I glare at him again in what I assume is an intimidating manner.

To which he just chuckles.

This man-

"Oh you can glare all you want son.  But my advice to you is to stop pushing things for later." 

"I don't-" I angrily begin to retort but get cut off again.

"Things like feelings. Some change rapidly. Some don't. Some last forever while some vanish within a day. You don't delay this stuff. You are going to regret it if you do, don't say I didn't warn you" He shakes his head before giving me a sad smile and returning back to the article he was reading.

I stare at him in disbelief for a few seconds before muttering an awkward thanks and rushing towards our dorms.

What on earth was he--

Am I that obvious?

I shake my head and begin climbing the stairs, refocusing on the food I bought. 

Yeosang's favourite type of chicken                                   ( A/N: ;-) )

I went down to the nearest restaurant we have but it was already closed for the day so I had to walk an extra mile to get to the next one, which thank fully had his favorite dish. I grin already knowing how happy this is going to make him.

And at the hug I'm going to get. 

He always hugs me when I buy him chicken.

I walk through the hallway towards our room and stop in front of the door to dig out my extra key.

 I'm going to surprise him

I'm already grinning as I insert the key to the keyhole before I hear it. My hand freezes mid air.

Moaning. Moans

I quickly back away from the door and panic. Was this a bad time? He was probably waiting for some alone time. 

I feel my cheeks redden as I hear the sinful sounds coming from our room, slightly muffled but still audible. A foreign feeling of warmth and fire spreads through my body as I listen to his low moans echoing through the room. His low voice sets a flame in me..and makes me imagine things I hurriedly stop myself from thinking

That is, until I hear it.

His voice is muffled behind the door but I can clearly make out the name he calls out before falling dead silent. 

probably shaking as he rides out his sick fantasy.

I don't even realize my hands are trembling as my grip on the bag loosens and it's contents falls to the floor.

I clench my fists in an attempt of overcoming the stinging sensation in my eyes but fail. My heart feels as if someone physically cut it open and tore it to shreds as I run from our room, from our floor, from our dorm and out the gates as I allow my feet to take me wherever, my eyes blinded by tears I don't want to shed.

I feel the cool air against my wet cheeks as I stop in front of the store next to the restaurant I bought him food from.

I pay for the strongest one I can afford before staggering towards a lone table in the corner. My hands shake as I bring the glass to my lips, his moaning echoing a dozen times louder in my head. I blink back the tears that threaten to fall as I down the entire glass before blacking out with Yeo's strangled moan echoing one last time through my head,

"wooyoung"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:(