Wooyoung's pov:

Jesus gorgeous excellent unbelievable Amazing Spiderman 2! Jesus gorGEOus excelLENt unbeliEVABle AMAZING Spiderman 2! Jesus-

"hmph" I grunted as I rolled over to switch my alarm off. I check the time. 8 am??Who tf set this this to ring at-

" whew you're finally awake! C'mon everyone's down eating breakfast. I let you sleep a little extra cause you kept tossing and turning last night" Yeosang said while entering the room.

"Eating-breakfast??? who ON EARTH EATS BREAKFAST AT--oh. vlive"  We are supposed to have a vlive today after practice. I love going live in general but today..I'm just not feeling like it.

"yes  vlive" Yeosang said rolling his eyes. " Get your ass ready so we can start practice early. wake up!!" My blanket was being yanked off mercilessly and I finally gave in and sat up.

"mkay give me a few minutes. I'll be down soon" I say to Yeo's retreating back. and lie back down as soon as he's out of sight.

The dread I'd been trying to push away for the past few days came rushing back in waves. It had been exactly 10 days since my encounter with San at dinner. We haven't spoken since. Well mainly 'cause I keep avoiding him and any chance of interaction.

Vlive. 

Time to put on the façade wooyoung. Time to play into the role you're given

I wash up and put on a black t-shirt with sweatpants of the same colour. All black. San likes black. I frown at my reflection and try to push him out of my thoughts, which of course, is impossible.

We'd been best friends for..4 years now? I'd be lying if I said he wasn't my soulmate. I know he knows that I know. (A/N: Lee Knows ;]). We're soulmates and I don't think I can ever find someone like him or him someone like me. Two of the best looking guys in a group, of course people are gonna start talking. 

And that's when things started to go wrong. Of course we were clingy before but as friends. But suddenly I started looking forward to things as simple as his neck caresses, or his random bear hugs. The little finger touches and handholding. Even his voice became music to me. 

It's not that I didn't find him attractive before all this started, but more of my eyes opening towards a possibility I didn't think was possible. A possibility I ignored in fear of judgement and people. 

The possibility of actually falling for my best friend.

No.

No.

The possibility of the woosan rumors being true

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol idk if my writing style is good or needs improvement or if anyone wants me to continue. 

But whatever.

I try to write the chapters with association to real events that actually took place and sort of add into the whole exchange of physical, verbal or emotional interactions. lol I'm nervous. This is my first time writing so please support me and vote if you want to!

I love you! :)