TW: slight sexual activity

I'm sorry in advance  :| 

Wooyoung's pov: 

We stare at each other in silence before San clears his throat and looks at the door. 

"I..Yeo's right. We should've made sure the door was closed" He meets my eyes before blushing and looking back at the door.

The embarrassment begins to hit me as well and I feel my face radiate a flaming red as I nod looking at the wall. I slowly let go of his hand I hear him let out a tiny sigh. There's a shift in the atmosphere and it weighs heavy on my head.

Here it is again. The boundary

As much as I want to shut the damn door and fucking devour the man in front of me till the heat in both of us is released, I can't bring myself to.

Instead I watch as he scratches his head awkwardly before muttering an almost inaudible "I'll--let you rest then" and rushing out the door.

I close my eyes letting the frustration take over me before walking towards the door and finally closing it shut.

Yeosang's pov

I can't say I didn't expect it. I mean everyone did. 

Woosan the ultimate ship in kpop history

I close my eyes trying to get a grip on all my feelings. Was I jealous that they're finally together? Yeah.sort of.

It's not like I ever had a chance with him anyways. Me and San. The two best friends of one specific guy.

Jung Wooyoung.

Ever since we met. I always thought he was wonderful; he was different. I smile at the memories of us fooling around, him always by my side. Best friends. I was the one he was the closest to.

Until San came along

I try to block the image of them together and focus on someone else. Choi Jongho. Firm and strong. Always trying to act like he's older than me. Grave serious until he let's you break down his walls.

 My other crush.

I sigh and lean back against my bed trying to ignore the after effects of seeing and hearing your crush of six years moan the name of another man. It doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would though. Maybe due to my confused feelings about Jongho

He's straight yeosang. he's fcking straight

I laugh against my pillow before realizing the warm tears flowing down my cheeks. I try to resist the urge of doing anything inappropriate, now that I'm fully aware of how things have changed. I beg my body to calm down as I try stop the flitting images running through my brain; a mixture of the two people I love.

The tears keep flowing and I don't bother wiping them off as they run down my cheek and onto my pillow.

It was always woosan. Never woosang

I feel myself twitch in a desperate attempt to gain my attention and I give in. 

The difference between my feelings for Wooyoung and Jongho is just this. I have never craved for Jongho. Never allowed myself to and never did. He's as straight as a board.

 I blink furiously as I positon myself against the bed stand, stretching my legs along the length of my bed.

Where as when it comes to Wooyoung

I glance at the door to make sure it's locked before reaching towards my shorts and slipping my hand underneath

When it comes to him I always have hope. had hope..until today

I groan as I feel my already hardened cock and palm it over my briefs before finally giving in and yanking my shorts off.

Hope which allowed me to justify me moaning his name every time I reached a high on my own

I lean backwards and tug my briefs off throwing them to the floor. I don't bother getting rid of the images flashing through my mind as I wrap my fingers around my length and begin stroking myself. Somehow, the guilt eating inside me and the sting of rejection make this feel 10 times better and I groan as I increase my slow strokes into faster short ones making my breathing get uneven.

But you know that they are a thing now

I close my eyes as I increase the pace of my strokes and try not to let the guilt consume me.

Just one last time

Yes. Just this last time and I'll never moan his name again. I feel my back arch involuntarily as the pleasure builds inside me. I anticipate my own words but they don't come. 

What

Does this mean..I

already--Jo-

No

I force myself to remember wooyoung's flushed face, his swollen lips, the way his eyes were dilated and dazed. the bulge in his pants I glimpsed before hurriedly turning away. Liking and getting rejected by someone you had the slightest chance with is better.

Better than liking someone that will never like you back

I focus on reimagining Wooyoung's flustered state, his excitement, the way he clashed his body against-

you. Imagine it's you, yeosang

I mentally command my brain in panic as I realize that my excitement is fading away. I blink a few times before shutting my eyes again and picturing what my brain commands me to, me and..

Wooyoung?

"Argh" I groan in frustration. 

This time I get up and position my hand before roughly thrusting into the space my fingers form.

Ahh. There it is

I continue moving my hips forward as I replay the images of wooyoung in my head. Me holding his neck. Him squirming in his tight jeans showing off his over protruding bulge. My thrusts get faster as I force the image of him kneeling down in front of me to fill my brain.

"It's what friends are for" he had told me as he fixed my belt.

My movements get wilder as I recall and allow a voice that doesn't belong to wooyoung fill my brain. "Yeosangie" The way he said my name. The way he smiled. The way he'd randomly decide to hold my hand. I feel a warm sensation erupt in my stomach adding to the rapid heat I was feeling in between my thighs. 

Ugh fuck why am I on about him again?

I immediately switch my thoughts back to wooyoung as I stop thrusting and rub my tip with my fingers. The excess friction stings but I couldn't care less and continue running my fingers up and down the head as I suddenly switch back to thrusting to my hand in an unsteadying pace.

I feel the heat explode in me as I force out a sharp 'Wooyoung' stopping myself just before going  over the edge. I tremble as my body begs me to continue and chase my high. 

I close my eyes finally giving in as I thrust as forcefully as can , my unlubed hand providing harsh friction giving me a mixture of pain and pleasure as I allow my thoughts to flow back to him, his toothy grin, his mischievous eyes, his strong arms that can make me surrender to him whenever he wants to. I feel my stomach clench and I fall against my bed shaking with pleasure as I feel my cock quiver before finally allowing me to release the sickening heat inside me, my lips silently mouthing a name I never expected to.

I lie staring up at the ceiling, my body still trembling as I whisper his name again in exhaustion.  

"Jongho"