Seonghwa's pov:

I get up from the now isolated table and sigh.

It's not like I can expect anything more from them, they are teenagers after all. And with the way San undresses Wooyoung with his eyes every time they look at each other-

I shiver and push the thought away. Nothing changes the fact that they are still children though. They're literally babies. The two main chaos creators of the group. 

My two youngest children

I bite my lip as I stare at the empty space that Jongho occupied at breakfast. Jongho's more like a supportive older son, always helping me make decisions and helping me rein woosan and yungi.

I run my fingers through my hair and try to focus on the best possible scenario.

If anything, whatever they plan on doing eventually-

I shudder at the thought before allowing my thoughts to flow again.

-it would create a stronger bond between them. right? And give them even more chemistry through out our dances, if that's even possible. 

Orrrr. It can ruin everything. The brief period of them not being able to stand each other speaks a lot.

I glance at my phone and notice a new message notification. My heart flutters as I read the name above it. I quickly click on it and scan through his message.

~Joongie💕~

I might be able to make it home tonight :)

Tonight? 

I reread his short message over and over again before realizing the stupid grin I have on my face. I look around just incase before grinning again and pocketing my phone after sending him a quick 'okay:)' .

"Hwa we're going out!" I hear Yunho's voice call at me before hearing Mingi's loud giggle as they pull the front door open and rush outside. I smile before thinking about woosan again.

I frown as I remember what San said. Friends? That kiss?

And want to sleep with each other???

"Dear God. When did they grow up so fast?" I mutter to myself as I leave the room after one last look and venture upstairs.

Not to come as homophobic, which I obviously can't be considering my feelings towards--that's not the point.

I just can't seem to grasp the idea of..of sleeping with another man. I mean how do you even decide on who-

Huh. I glance down at my vibrating phone before answering it, my heart beating in anticipation.

"Hello? Hwa?" 

There it is. The voice I've been dying to hear for the past few days. Except that he was always too 'busy' to answer the phone each time I called him.

His  voice.

"Hey. Hii" I bite my lip in silence frustration as my voice comes out high and pathetic. I sound like I've been waiting to hear his voice all day.

What was it that Wooyoung taught me? Play hard to get? Well maybe next time.

I swoon at the sound of his sleepy voice saying my name again.

"Hwa. How's everything going? I hope nothing new happened? As in..you know what I mean" I nod against the phone and reply in a considerably less enthusiastic voice.

"Yeah no. I mean..well"

There's a slight pause before I hear him sigh.

"Wooyoung? Is he okay?"